Chapter Forty Three

Zac

The show had ended and the couple seriously needed their rest. As everyone started leaving Zac went up to the front and saw that the entire bed was full of Chad's seed and Zoey's gorgeous body laid there glistening with sweat. "Congrats man! That was truly amazing to witness. You did our royal pack well my brother. Let me know when I can come watch again because that was fucken hot." Zac joked with Chad but Chad just laughed knowing that Zac was just messing with him. "Thanks Man, I can honestly say that was the most amazing love making of my life. She made me work hard to be her mate. This little minx now needs her sleep." Chad said with a big smile and then Chad pick Zoey up in a bridal style.

Zac then left the arena and he quickly needed to find Zelda. His cock was throbbing and it felt like his balls were ready to explode. He seriously needed his release after watching that show. The passages were very busy as everyone left the arena. Zac decided to mindlink Zelda to meet him in his chambers. The way his pants was constricted he was scared he was going to break Zelda but he could not worry about that now. Then he went to his chambers and went to check on Mia. He saw the she was fast asleep. She was so stunning he thought. Pregnancy and all, she was still the most beautiful shewolf around he thought to himself. There was no way out for her. As soon as his two pups were born he would arrange the mating ceremony and he would destroy her in front of everyone. Chad had now set a high bar for him and he looked forward to blowing it away. He knew Mia was made for him and he wasn't going to let her slip through his fingers. She belonged to him and he was going to show every male wolf that at their mating ceremony. Then he went back to his room and closed the door.

A few minutes later there was a knock on his door and Zac was suddenly relieved. The day was way too hectic and he needed his release now. "Enter" He called out. As expected Zelda walked in. "I knew you would be calling me tonight. After that scene with Chad and Zoey tonight, I even struggled with the lust filled thoughts. It was the most erotic mating ceremony ever and I was wet just watching it." Zelda admitted. "Good, then I don't need to get you wet before hand. Undress and get on your hands and knees." Zac ordered which Zelda happily followed. He then removed all his clothes and put a condom on his erected penis. He did not toy around as he just wanted to be inside of her already. He closed his eyes to get a good picture of Mia's wet pussy and then he entered Zelda from behind. He smacked her ass to get her to start moving faster. Then using his images of his mate he started thrusting into her hard and fast. She was moaning loudly and taking the punishing force of his thrusts. She even met his thrusts by moving back into them which caused a loud smacking sound as. The flesh met flesh. Zelda was close and her muscles contracted around Zac's cock which pushed him over the end and he roared out his release. Zac then decided that it really was a hectic day so he would need another round just in case. He pulled out of Zelda and removed the condom, disposing it in the trash can. "I'm not done with you yet." Zac told Zelda. "Oh thank you my prince. I can't wait for more." Zelda seductively said. He then made her lay on her stomach flat on the bed. He put another condom on and he spread her legs wider for him and then he started pounding her hard from behind. He took all his sexual frustrations out on Zelda. This carried on for atleast two more hours before Zac was fully satisfied and just laying on his bed. "You can leave now." Zac said to Zelda. "Let me stay the night and that way you can get more in the morning, my prince." Zelda replied. "I don't think you understand. You are only here to please me. It's done and I said get out my room." He roared. Zelda quickly pulled on her clothes and ran out of his room.

Before Zac passed out, he thought to himself that this is the perfect solution, until he can get his mate again. Why hadn't he thought of this before? He saw nothing wrong with another shewolf riding his cock for now. This was definitely going to hold him off until his pups come. He then fell asleep being fully pleased with himself.