Chapter Twenty Seven

Mia

Mia quickly looked around her to see where the voice came from. The voice was the most sexiest husky voice she had ever heard but when she looked around she did not see anyone.

Then out of the shadows stepped a man. He had dark hair which was short and spiky and the bluest of eyes which sparkled with mischief and a strong jawbone. He was wearing a tailor fitted suit which lined and showed off his very muscular body. "Looking for me Miss?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Mia quickly asked. "Just a guest invited to the ball" he replied calmly but Mia could smell that he was not a werewolf. No. The gorgeous man that stood in front of Mia was a vampire. "Why would a vampire be invited to a werewolf ball?" Mia enquired.

"Us vampires have a long standing relationship with the king." he replied. "However these balls tend to be boring until tonight that is."

"If it is so exciting like you claim then what are you doing outside?" Mia said while rolling her eyes.

"Well I couldn't help myself but to follow the most beautiful women I've yet to lay my eyes on. Plus I saw you upset." He stated. Mia suddenly went red at his words but replied. "Make up can make anyone women beautiful."

"You still haven't told me who you are." Mia quickly said.

"That is true on both accounts. However one can easily see clear beauty underneath. Women use make up to hide there ugliness but you use make up to hide your beauty.""I'm Elron and I'm very please to meet you, Mia." Elron added. Mia was suddenly shocked. How did he know her name? His voice was so smooth that is was distracting her.

"How do you know my name?" She asked in an accusing tone.

Elron suddenly started laughing which sounded like music to Mia's ears. "Well considering you were introduced at the ball. One would think that question would be self explanatory." Elron said and Mia felt a little stupid for not thinking about that.

"So tell me then. Why are you upset?" Elron asked. He then moved to go and sit next to her on the grass. "It doesn't matter" she quickly said. Mia was not about to share her problems with a complete stranger even if he did make her feel comfortable. She also remembered that the comments that came her way this evening from that women called Zelda, she had coming. She was guilty when it came to Chad even though she did not know it at the time.

"Well if you out here missing your ball then I'm sure it does matter." Elron said. Mia sat thinking that all this happened because she had two sexual partners. Based on her being a werewolf that was hardly anything as most werewolves had many partners.

"How many sexual partners have you had?" Mia bravely asked Elron. Elron was caught off guard by this question and Mia could clearly see the look on his face.

"Ummm well... Ya... That's a strange question." Elron replied nervously. "Seems you did not answer my question" Mia replied. Mia was suddenly feeling very brave. Maybe because he was a vampire but she didnt know the reason.

"I know that werewolves live for approximately 200 year. However we vampires live a lot longer. There will be a lot more partners during this time since we also have needs that need to be met." Elron replied honestly.

"I have not taken a mate in more than a hundred years so it would make sense for me to still try and meet my own sexual needs as well. Not to mention, our feeding that produce sexual hormones for both us and the one getting bitten" Elron said as he felt the need to explain himself. Mia burst out laughing. She had gotten this complete stranger to start speaking about his sexual partners and his needs. "What's so funny?" Elro asked unsure of what he said that was so funny.

"Nothing. Thank you for making me laugh though. I needed it." She said while smiling at Elron. "Well in that case it was my pleasure." Elron replied while bowing before her.

When the laughter died down Mia asked Elron another question. "What is it like where you come from?"

"What do you mean?" Elron replied. "Well, what is the vampire community like?" She rephrased her question. "Well we pretty much like werewolves but I would guess that we are a bit more... How would one put it?.... darker." He honestly replied. "Well that does sound a bit scary." Mia admitted. "Darker doesn't have to nesassaryly have to mean scary. It could also been seen as embracing ones darker side and enjoying life." He explained calmly. Mia was surprised to see that her choice of words had not offended Elron and he chose to explain his side a bit further.

"I'm sure living live without people judging you would be a lot easier and without you caring what other people thought would be a lot easier in a sence." Mia said.

"Life is there to be enjoyed and treasured so I don't see why we need to let others bring it down." Elron responded.

Mia got up and quickly said. "I should go but it was really lovely meeting you Elron." She smiled at him and he called after her. "Until we meet again, Princess."

Mia walked back thinking that, that was the weirdest encounter she had. She noticed that it was very late already and she made her way back to her new chambers.