Chapter Thirty

Mia

The next morning Mia woke up with a little bit of whiplash and it was sore between her legs. Zac had taken her in all different positions over and over until the early hours of the morning. As much as she had enjoyed it last night, this morning she woke up feeling used. She felt like her only role in life was to pleasure him or that was the way he saw it. She had no other use. Mia did not like that at all but she was much to scared to stand up to him or speak to him about it. He even went as far as to mark her last night without her permission.

True to her feeling like a used blow up doll the bed was empty this morning as Zac seemed to have slipped out early. In a way she was happy as she did not want to face him and his demanding needs this morning.

Mia felt determined this morning to go and she her parents. With all the craziness last night she did not get to see them but she knew they were there after she received a mindlink from her mother. "Come and meet us for breakfast, darling" Her mother said. She quickly showered and got dressed and went to the dining room.

When she arrived at the dining room she noticed that she was late. The king was sitting at the head of the table and then along the table was Zac, then an open chair, Mia's mother, her father and then her brother and lastly Dane on the one side. On the opposite side of the table was Lily, Zoey, Chad, Zelda and then a red-haired women.

"My apologies my king. I must of overslept." Mia quickly apologized to the king. "It's not a problem at all dear. The food has not been served yet." The king replied to Mia.

Mia then ran towards her mother and father and wrapped a arm around each of them. "I missed you guys so much." she whispered. She then took her seat next to her mate. Mia wondered why he did not bother to wake her up if she was meant to be here for breakfast but it was not the time or the place to ask him. Mia received very mean glances from both Zelda and the redheaded shewolf. "Good morning everyone." Mia politely said. She looked at everyone and smiled but her smile turned bigger when her eyes landed on Zoey and Chad. "I have some good news to share with you, my friend" Zoey said to Mia as she was sitting across her. "I found my mate." Zoey excitely said. Then Mia and Zoey Squealed at the same time which caused everyone to look at them. "I'm so happy for you, sweetheart. The two of you deserve each other." Mia said and she completely meant it too. Mia thought they were perfect for each other even though Zoey would keep Chad on his toes.

Then suddenly the whole table went silent.

"Since I missed you at the ball last night, we were unable to do the Royal welcoming ceremony. I would like to do it then today, while you parents are still with us." The king spoke. "Yes your majesty, I would like that very much." Mia replied politely.

"Great then. The ceremony will take place this afternoon..... I also smell that your scent has changed which can only mean my son has finally marked you. When will the mating ceremony take place." The king spoke and Mia's father choked on his orange juice and sprayed it over Zelda. Zelda's shocked face was priceless and if it wasn't for the kings words Mia would have burst out laughing.

"With all due respect your Majesty. I think she is a bit to young for the mating ceremony. She only just turned 18" Mia's father spoke up. Not liking the idea of a male taking his daughter while she is naked for the whole royal pack to see.

"Nonsense. My mate was her age when we went through the mating ceremony. She is of consensual age and I don't see any reason why not." The king stated.

"Sorry my king, but I would prefer to wait until I get to know Zac a bit better." Mia quietly said.

"There is no reason to wait. You are my true mate and I see no reason why we should not go through with the ceremony." Zac said.

"If my daughter feels like she needs to get to know you than I stand by her decision. It's not like she is saying she would do the mating ceremony with you. She would just like to get to know you first so she could feel more comfortable during the ceremony." Mia's father explained which seemed to calm all the parties down, except for Zac.

"That makes sense. Then it's settled. We will give them two months to get to know each other." the king announced and there was gasps heard around the table. Zac was smiling like he won the lottery and Mia just looked down at her plate. Mia's mother secretly grabbed Mia's hand under the table and squeezed it, to show her support.

The servers then arrived with many trays of different foods and everyone ate in silence at the table.  Zelda and the redheaded shewolf continued to give to Mia dirty looks. However Mia did not bother with it as she was caught in her thoughts. She didn't think she could go through the mating ceremony with Zac.