Chapter Fourteen

Mia

It was peaceful laying in bed with Chad after the amazing mind altering love making they had. Yes the beginning was painful but once the pain subdued then it was heaven. She could understand why so many wolves turn to sex as an outlet as it sends your whole body into relaxation after climax. Mia couldn't be happier that she saved all her firsts for her mate. He was so good to her and treated her like a princess. They had both passed out afterwards in each others arms. Now she woke up and it was late afternoon already.

Chad suddenly sprung awake and his eyes glazed over. She knew then that someone had awoken him with a mindlink. He then focused on her and said. "Unwillingly I have to go. My father is looking for me and he won't give up until he finds me." Chad gentle kissed her before he got out of bed and got dressed. He came back for one last kiss before he left her room.

After Chad left Mia realized that her activities left her rather hungry and she decided to got have an early dinner. But as she got up she realized that her lady parts were a bit painful and there was blood on the sheets. She then decided to go take a shower before heading to the kitchen.

While Mia walked in the kitchen she was greeted by a friendly Lee that had just finished making a pot of fish soup and as soon as the smell hit Mia, she had to run to get to the closest bathroom on this floor. Lee quickly followed her to make sure she was okay. Mia arrive at the bathroom just in time as she lend over the toilet and threw up. Lee held Mia's hair back for her until she was finished. Afterwards Mia sat on the ground in the bathroom and broke down crying. Since werewolves did not get sick it was clear that she was in fact pregnant. Lee rubbed her shoulders and let her cry a bit so she could get it out of her system before she spoke. "A pup is never anything but a blessing. You might not see it now but with time, you will." Lee said in a motherly manner.

Lee then helped Mia get up and Mia went to clean herself up by the basin. Lee did not ask her any questions and Mia was truly greatful for that as she could not have answered any of them yet. She still felt she was too young for a pup even though the pup would have a wonderful father. "Why don't you go back to your room and I will personally deliver you a grilled cheese sandwich." Lee said. Mia then smiled at Lee lovely and said "That would be greatly appreciated and thank you for everything that you have done for me."

Mia then went back to her room and it wasn't long before she heard a knock on her door. "Please come in" she said. And Lee came in pushing a trolley of food for her.

"Wow Lee, this is too much." Mia said. "This is nothing my dear. We have many chefs in the kitchen and I was not sure what food you could stomach at the moment so this is the best way to see."Lee replied." Thank you so much Lee. I don't know how to repay you." Mia said."It's my pleasure and your repayment is you eating while its still warm." Lee said.

Lee sat with Mia while she ate. Turned out that Mia could not take the smell of any white meat and Lee quickly took it away and left but not before giving Mia a nice big hug.