Chapter Fifteen

Mia

The next morning Mia woke up feeling a lot better. She quickly showered and got ready and headed to the kitchen. Lee had prepared a lovely English breakfast for her and Mia could not wait, as she dive into the food eating it all. She sat in the kitchen for another half an hour speaking to Lea, about her children and how they were all mated and living on their own already. Secretly Mia was waiting for Chad but he did not show up. Mia then phoned Lily and the girls decided to have a picnic so they could catch up.

Outside in the picture perfect gardens Lily was sitting on a very large pink blanket with a weaven basket next to her. "Goddess how I missed you Princess." Mia greeted. Lily smiled like she just got the biggest birthday gift. "Good morning Good looking! You final graced me with your presence." Lily stated.

Mia went to lay on the blanket and Lily decided to join her in the comfortable position. "So I'm pregnant" Mia blurted out. "Babes there is nothing wrong with being pregnant. I know you going to be an awesome mother and the pup is going to have the best aunt ever." Lily said.

Mia also thought that she would make a great mother. "I think I'm more concerned over the progress I'm making with the father." Mia confessed. "It's not like he does not like me and we don't get along but we moving very slow for a true mates that is expecting a child. Most wolf's mate and Mark their true mate the first time they set eyes on them." Mia said.

"Yeah I don't know what's wrong with Chad lately. His been walking around the palace with a stupid goofy smile on his face which clearly shows that he is happy he found his mate. Maybe his trying to take it slow for your sake." Lily suggested.

Mia blushed before admitting." ummm... So I gave my virginity to him.... And Goddess was it magical.... He was perfect... The problem now is that I want more... As soon as we woke up I wanted him again and again but he had to leave.... Strangely enough he used a condom."

Lily quickly sat up "A what?" Lily asked. "I know! It didn't make sense to me either but I didn't want to ruin the moment by bringing it up." Mia explained.

"I have no words for that. Is he just plain old stupid?" Lily advised.

Then they both burst out laughing. And when it died down Mia spoke again. "Lily, I don't know how to be sexy and flirt... I've never had a boyfriend before and I've never tried to actively try to get a wolf."

"Oh my friend, there you have nothing to worry about. You are drop dead gorgeous. All you need is a sexy outfit and be yourself and bam you could have any wolf you want." Lily said. Mia laughed at Lily's over dramatic ways "Ai Lily. I'm serious." Mia said. "So am I" Lily quickly countered.

"I know just the thing." Lily said and then continued "We will go lingerie shopping today." "Now that sounds like fun!" Mia squeaked in excitement.

After a lot of debates between the king and his daughter over the phone we were finally allowed to leave the palace to go shopping, with four royal guards that is.

Mia and Lily arrived at the shops and Mia could not stop blushing. How was she to buy new underwear with four male wolves watching. This was going to be beyond humiliating she thought to herself. When they arrived at the first shop Lily noticed how uncomfortable Mia got and quickly spoke to the guards. "You can quickly do a perimeter sweep but then you will all wait outside."Lily ordered one of the big scary looking guards and then the guard just nodded in confirmation.

Once the two guards came back out the store, Mia and Lily quickly went in. Mia had never been lingerie shopping before and the options were overwhelming. However Lily seemed fine with it all as she was grabbing thing off the hooks saying. "Oh yes this will look good on you." or "Goddess you'll kill in this." All Mia did was laugh and blush as the store owner looked at them.

They ended up getting 21 pairs of different lingerie for her and 10 pairs for Lily. All ranging from different designs and cuts but Mia's favorite was the one that pretty much didn't cover anything. It was bright red silk which had two pieces of strip covering her breast and a big bow on the front. It then had the bow connected to the strip that ran down her waist and between her legs. It was also a G-string cut at the back.

Mia's favorite part of the shopping was when she got the long black trench coat and beautiful sexy high heels.

After a long day of shopping, they both were tired and went their separate ways when they returned.

Chad

Leaving his amazing shewolf in bed was one of the hardest things he had to do. It truly pushed his restraints to the limit when she looked so sinful. If Chad had his choice he would be never leaving Mia's bed ever and have the servants being their food up for them. He couldn't get enough of the delicious shewolf. One fix and he was hooked.

If it wasn't for his father's interruption then he would still have that beautiful shewolf in his arms. However his future Beta duties called and he had a duty to the royal pack to learn everything he could before he took over from his father. His father had go to the Blood moon pack to investigate claims of unfair treatment to shewolve and he had to go with to assist. That would mean he would be gone for atleast a week. He didn't even get chance to say goodbye to his perfect little shewolf and lustful thoughts were aching to be with her. At this point in time Chad realized that not only did he lust after Mia but he craved her good nature, her shy blushing, her interesting talks. He realized that he had fallen in love with the shewolf who gave herself to him.