Chapter Twenty Five

Zac

After a late night of drinking Zac return to his chambers expecting an enthusiastic and eagerly awaiting mate. Since he had a rough night of drinking, all he wanted to do was take his mate before passing out. However as soon as he switch on the lights she was not there. Zac suddenly became very livid, very quick. He immediately mindlink his future Beta as he assumed that she would be with him.
"Where the fuck is she?" He sent through to Chad.

"What the fuck man, I was trying to sleep when you rudely intrupted my sexy dreams." Chad sent back to Zac.

"Mia....... I'm going to finally fucken kill you if she is with you! What part of she is mine don't you understand?" Zac rudely said to Chad.

"Of course she is not with me, fuck it. Why would I be so stupid. We spoke today and decided to be friends. Maybe she is with her parents since they arrived today." Chad tried to calm down his overly dramatic friend.

"Yeah... That would make sense." Zac agreed before closing off the mindlink. Zac lay down on his bed, thinking that he was going to need to teach this shewolf her place. He could not have her running around doing what she wanted to. In Zac's eyes she had one job and that was to keep him happy and fully satisfied. He would deal with her after the ball tomorrow he thought before going to sleep.

The next morning Zac woke up with an insane urge to release himself inside his gorgeous mate. There hadn't been a day that went by that he did not find his release until meeting this shewolf face to face and he was extremely annoyed that he now had to suffer.

Mia

Lily was the first one awake and she had ordered an array of delicious breakfasts sent up to her chambers. Mia woke up with the tantalizing smells of bacon, sausages and different freshly baked pastries. This morning was full of smiles while all the girls sat in a circle on the bed eating breakfast. Mia had forgotten that she had to have gone back to the prince's chambers. As soon as she realized it she quickly jumped up. "Oh shoot. The prince is going to be mad." "Calm down Mia, I'm sure he would be fine with spending one evening without out you. His will still have forever for you to sleep next to him." Lily stated. "Yeah, it will do him well to miss you a bit." Zoey added in her sleepy voice. "I'm sure you right" Mia said slowly sitting back on the bed. "Plus I booked us a spa day this morning so we can look and feel our best for the ball." Lily added winking at Mia. Mia just laughed at her friend. Atleast she knew how to cheer Mia up after all the crazy things that had happened.

The three shewolves spent the day getting fully pampered and Mia was completely relaxed when they returned to the palace. As soon as they arrived back at Lily's chambers there was four shewolves and one very handsome looking male wolf with rainbow colored hair, waiting for them.

"Oh... Ladies I would like to introduce you all to Giovanni, my stylist and his team of miracle workers." Lily excitely said. "Good afternoon Ladies, let's get this show on the road!" Giovanni said.

Mia quickly went to shower to wash off all the oils and creams from the spa day and stepped out the bathroom to find champagne laced with wolfbane. "A little something something to calm the nerves." Lily said while handing a glass to Mia.
"Wow, you are just the best ever" Mia said to Lily while taking a sip of the bubbly goodness. "Goddess, this is the life ladies." Mia said. "Hell yes!" Zoey quickly chimed in and they all burst out laughing. While they all sipped on their champagne, Giovanni's team started on their hair and make-up.

When Giovanni was finished, all three of the ladies looked like a fairy godmother had just did some magic on them. Lily borrowed Mia a big blue tear drop sapphire necklace with matching earrings and a tiara from the royal jewels.

Mia had a half up and half down hair style with beautiful flowly locks cascading her back. They were all ready and it was just in time. The ball was to start in 5 minutes time and it would take them 15 minutes walk to the ballroom. Lily had told them that they could not be early.

As they walked to the ball, Mia started getting nervous. "I'm can't do this." Mia said in a panicked voice. Zoey quickly grabbed Mia's hand and told her "We here with you. You not going it alone." Mia silently nodded and continued walking while holding Zoey's hand.

**** Already over 300 readers. I truly feel blessed as I did not expect anyone to like my first book I've ever written.