Chapter Forty Two

Zac

Zac took his seat and was quite excited for the show. He wondered what Zoey would look like completely naked. He already got to see her breasts this morning but he was interested to see what else she had to offer. Her breast were quite impressive and he wasn't lieing when he told her he couldn't wait to see them bouncing. With the strip club and the show he was about to receive he might need to be paid a visit by Zelda tonight he thought but the night is still young.

A few minutes later Chad came walking down the stairs towards the center circle. He looked super nervous so Zac quickly got up from his seat and went to his best friend that was now standing in front of the bed. "Bro you got this!" Zac said tapping Chad on the back. "Yeah but the waiting here part is nerve wrecking." Chad admitted. "While if that's the problem then it is easily fixable. I'll just wait with you. We can just hang out here together like we always do. Plus we are use to being in front of crowds together since we have been training all our lives to be the Royal Alpha and Beta. We show no fear brother." Zac said.

"I never thought about it like that. You are right. We were born to face the pack." Chad said with a new found confidence. Zac stood with him as they both faced the crowd in their tuxedo's. Zac thought of his own mating ceremony and thought how wonderful it would be to take the most beautiful shewolf in the kingdom in front of the hungry horny wolf's. Oh how those wolf's would be so jealous of him. Mia was the perfect mate any wolf would roll over for and she was his. He had her all to himself.

The king then arrived to make sure that everything ran smoothly and no wolf got out of hand since this was the future beta's mating ceremony after all. They had a special thrown placed just for him but even his seat was placed in the dark. The king took his seat and waited for the show to start.

A few minutes later Zoey walked in and the whole arena became quiet. She looked beautiful in her see through lace dress the clung to her body like a glove. (picture above of the dress)

As Zoey walked in Zac quickly whisper to Chad "You a lucky wolf" and Chad nodded but was not even looking at Zac. Chad's eyes were glued to Zoey. Chads face showed a mixture of lust and love for the shewolf that he couldn't not take his off of. Zac quickly found his seat because this show was about to get hot. Why hadn't he ever thought of bringing popcorn? he thought.

Zoey walked down the stairs full of seduction and confidence. All eyes in the arena was focus on her. She looked amazing and was oozing sex appeal. Chad had walked to the bottom of the stairs to meet her. Then Zoey took her place by Chad's side and held his hand. Chad address the pack. "I, Chad Jones, hereby take the sacred vow with this shewolf, Zoey Caroline Jackson, before the Royal pack to bear witness of our love and coming together with the presence of the moon goddess." Chad's voice boomed with authority. "I accept" Zoey replied. Then she proceeded to the next step. The shewolf needed to undress the male wolf and Zoey gracefully did it, taking her time with each button and ended up removing every item of his clothing and then she left his underwear for last. Chad's large erection sprang loose and stood firm up in the air. As Chad stood there completely naked he then moved to undress his mate. He slide the one side of her dress off her shoulder and then the other side. The dress then dropped to the floor and it was revealed to everyone that there was no underwear or bra to be removed. Zoey stood tall and proud of her body and she had very reason to be. She was absolutely gorgeous. The sight of her naked body made ever wolf in the arena horny. Zac even had to adjust his member in his pants as it suddenly got very uncomfortable.

Most mating ceremonies the women were shy and just got down to having sex to get it over with but this was not the case. Zoey went onto her knees in front of Chad and took his large hard member into her mouth. She was not shy at all sucking him off in front of everyone and nobody's eyes moved away from her. She licked and sucked and bobble on his member and one could clear see that he was struggling not to come. Chad was making loud pleasure sounds while he was watching his shewolf down below. Before she could even finish Chad off, he picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

Suddenly the whole pack started cheering Chad on. Zac laughed. The pack was meant to be quiet during this sacred moment but Chad's show of dominance with his dominate mate had the crowds going wild and excited. The king stood up and roared "Silence!" and everyone went silent again.

Chad nodded in the kings direction and then climbed onto the bed. He first started by hovering over Zoey and kissing her passionately.

Zac realized that he has not passionately made out with Mia. Yes he allowed her to sleep next to him which is more than any shewolf has done before. He would need to change that aspect as soon as he can. He then turned his attention to the show again and saw that Chad's head was now between Zoey's legs and his tongue was making her squirm and cry out in pleasure. The arousal was thick in the air and the sounds that were coming from Zoey was driving every wolf nuts. Zac then repositioned himself again watching Zoey grab Chad's hair as everyone heard her climax. Then Chad sat up and Zoey immediately pushed Chad down on the bed and climbed on top of him. She reach down between them and positioned his member at her entrance and then lowered herself on him. Allowing his member to penetrate her. Everyone watch as Chad's over sized penis stretch her tiny pussy. However Zoey took it well. There was no slow start as she started riding him and grinding her hips down. Her breast were truly bouncing just like Zac had wanted and to him it was the perfect picture. Zoey was moaning the more she rode his cock but before she could reach her second climax Chad called out Zoey's name and came inside of her. Chad's come was dripping out of Zoey's pussy.

Zac thought that that was kinda hot and carried on watching what was going to happen next.

Zoey then climbed off him and started sucking him off again.

Zac was blown away by this shewolf. She didn't need to be told anything. She just did. He sat there with eyes glued.

Once Zoey saw that Chad was still rock hard, she went on all fours and waited with a dripping wet pussy.

Goddess that was a sight for Zac with his enhanced vision.

When Chad saw the sight waiting for him. He wasted no time but positioned himself behind her and lined his cock up and drove it straight into her. Then he started pounding into her at a unbelievable fast speed and Zoey scream out her climax and so did Chad.

However he kept going at it. At this point it got very messy but it was really hot to watch. Chad had taken Zoey in many positions and Zoey was still taking it all. The wet sounds of Chad pounding into her and both of their pleasure moans filled the air.

Zac was really impressed with this shewolf and this had been one of the best mating ceremonies that he had ever watched. Zac was starting to believe that this shewolf would never get enough. Then...

There final position was her sitting on Chad's lap while she was using his shoulder for support when she cried out her release and her fangs retracted and she bit into Chad's neck which caused him to climax during the exchanged.

At the end of it all Zac was truly proud of his best friend. Even though Chad was out of breath, he had managed to keep up with that insatiable shewolf. Zac was starting to think she would never be satisfied enough to mark Chad back but when it happened Zac could see how amazing it was for Chad and Zac couldn't wait for his turn.