Chapter Twenty

Mia

Mia got to her room and threw herself on the bed. She immediately burst out crying while holding a pillow to her stomach.

All she could think of is how she had allowed a complete stranger to come inside of her. She had sex with him and she even enjoyed it. She could not believe that had just happened. Mia was convinced that Chad was going to reject her and she would lose him forever. She was also going to raise this pup on her own. How could she have been so stupid and why was Chad's scent in that Zac's room. She could only hope she would never see that demanding arrogant man again. Mia couldn't face anyone at the moment since she felt like a used up cheap whore. She had never allowed any man to touch her but now within a weeks time, she had been with two wolves.

She dragged her feet out of bed with determination and went to the bathroom to go and shower. Scrubbing everything about that man off her body would make her feel better she decided. After an hour in the hot steamy shower she finally came out and got changed into her night clothes. She combed her hair in silence as the tears streamed down her face. She then decided to just go to sleep. As soon as her head hit the bed, sleep took her.

Chad

The next morning Chad arrived at the palace. After the long journey Chad had a lot of time to think. Even though he needed to go and speak to Mia, he just couldn't face her yet. Instead he made his way to Zac's chambers.

As Chad walked in Zac was laying on the bed and the entire room reeked of alcohol and he looked like he hadn't showered. Chad could smell Mia in the room and the smell of the bed was the most concentrated of her scent. A part of Chad broke knowing what had taken place in this room last night. But why was she still not here. If she was Zac's mate then why wasn't she at his side after consummating there relationship?

Before Chad could think anymore of it, Zac spotted him and he was greeted by a fist to his face. Chad took the punches, blow after blow as he knew he deserved it. He had made passionate love to someone's true mate and if this was the punishment then he would take it again because Mia was worth every pain staking strike. He knew it could never happen again but the memory of that day will forever be his most magical memory of all.

Once Zac finished taking his frustrations out on Chad, he helped him up. Luckily Chad knew he would be fully healed in an hour or so. But it still didn't stop him from moaning. "Fucken hell, Did you have to hit so hard." he moaned.

"Well you touched the fucken forbidden fruit and therefore you deserve more than a few punches to the face. You are lucky you my best friend otherwise your head would be on a stake outside right now." Zac spoke.

"You need to pull your head out your ass. What the fuck have you been doing with all those shewolves, when you are the lucky wolf who got a goddess for a true mate! I'm trying to figure out if you are stupid or just plain blind. Not one of the shewolve could hold a candle to Mia. Not to mention that none of this would of happened if you weren't busy fucking every single shewolf in the palace."

Zac sighed as he knew that Chad was right. "We met in wolf form and I panicked after my wolf knotted her wolf. I was not ready to settle down and be locked down to one shewolf. I had no idea that my true mate would put any shewolf to shame with her beauty. How was I to know?" Zac explained.

Chad shook his head and quickly replied,"Great, so you just plain old stupid then."

Zac then had to ask against his better judgment. "How many times have you slept with her?"

"See there is your problem. Mia is an amazing women. She doesn't just have the perfect looks and body that will bring any wolf to their knees. Her personality out shines all that.... I did not just slept with her. I made love to her and I did fall in love with her." Chad informed him.

"She is mine now so get that rubbish out of your head, unless you have a death wish. Did you use protection?" Zac spoke as if he did not just hear his best friend confess his love for his mate.

There was no getting through to Zac, Chad thought to himself."Yes I used protection. Happy?... Does that mean I can continue to make love with her if I us protection? " Chad asked in a cheeky manner.

Zac suddenly hit the back of Chad's head. "Well it was worth a try" Chad said smiling.

"What you going to do now and why is Mia not in your chambers with you?" Chad asked.

"Well Mia refuses to see me as her mate as she still believes you her mate. That's why you going to fix it so I can get laid." Zac explained.

"If she believes I'm her mate then how did she end up in your bed? I can smell her scent all over the place." Chad asked.

Zac burst out laughing. "It's a funny story. I can't be 100% sure of the details but what I could make out was that she was trying to surprise you in a sexy outfit and found her way to my room instead.  She must of passed out from waiting too long and the lights were off. And then I made her sing." He licked his lips remembering that outfit.

"Fuck it Zac. Could you atleast speak better about your mate. She is not a piece of ass." Chad stated