Chapter Twenty Nine

Zac

Zac had arrived back at his chambers after a long night of socializing. He was angry at his mate Mia for acting childish and running away like that. Why couldn't he just have gotten an obedient mate. He would just need to work harder at training the disrespectful little shewolf. As he looked in his chambers, Mia was not there. For the life of him he could never keep track of her. She was forever running around. He then decided to wait for her since he needed his release anyways. The more he waited, the angrier he got.

After an hour or so the door opened and Mia walked in but she was not looking at him. She was looking towards the floor. Oh now she's scared he thought. Shouldn't she have been scared when she embarrassed him by running off.

"Where... have... you... been?" Zac asked her in a serious slow tone. "I just went to... sit... in the garden to clear my thoughts." she said. "I think it's time you learnt how a mate is meant to behave. We will work on your manners tomorrow." Zac said.

"Come here and take off your clothes" Zac ordered.
"But... I..." Mia started but yet again Zac cut her off. "No buts. You have your duty to your mate. Now do as you are told."

Mia then slowly and nervously took off her clothes and dropped it on the floor. "Your under wear as well." Zac sternly ordered. Mia unclipped her bra strap and her large firm breast bounced free and then she removed her pantie. She stood there nervously while Zac took in every part of her body with hungry eyes.

Zac then removed his clothes and Mia started getting hot. He had a sexy body and his muscles were well defined. As he removed his briefs, his erection sprung out and he was fully erect. Zac was sitting on the edge of the bed when he called Mia over. "Come here" He ordered and Mia slowly move towards him.

Once she was in front of him with all her naked glory, he could not keep his hands to himself. He had to feel her soft silky skin. She is flawless he thought to himself. He grabbed her breast and started kneeding it hard. He could smell her arousal from just his touch and that drove him wild. Then he remembered that this was meant to be punishment for her. Zac looked down and saw her slick wet folds and just wanted to run his tongue through them and taste her sweet juicys. However he couldn't reward today's behavior as much he would of enjoyed it.

"Lay on the bed, on your back, in an upside down position, but let your head hang slightly off the edge of the bed." Zac ordered. Mia looked confused and Zac got annoyed. "As my true mate you need to start being more obedient. You have done nothing but disappointed me so now you will listen and do as you told." Zac said Harshly.

Mia then moved onto the bed and did as she was told. Once her head was slightly hanging over the edge he moved his overly large dick towards her mouth. "I've never done that before" she quickly told him. "Well atleast you saved one first for me." he rudely replied.

He positioned himself with Mia's head between his legs and his back facing the bed. Zac knew with this position he would have all the control of her little mouth and he could get nice a deep down that throat of hers.

Zac then positioned the tip of his head that it was touching her big plump lips and pushed himself into her mouth. He moaned at the amazing feeling her mouth could bring him and pushed further. He then looked down while he was struggling with the intense pleasure and the site of him filling her mouth was one memory he wanted to keep. Zac loved seeing her lips wrapped around his cock like that and he kept her head still so he could hold off from coming to soon.

After a few seconds he started bobbing her head up and down on his shaft and then he started thrusting into her mouth at the same time. She moaned as she struggling with the depth his cock was hitting the back of her throat. But that only make it more pleasurable for him and he was close. The moans brought on a vibration that massaged his cock and he started thrusting fast and harder. Until he reach his limits and his climax flooded the dam wall and his seed came shooting out into her mouth and down her throat. In he moment of climax he called out her name. "Oh my Goddess, Mia" Zac called out and then dropped her head. Zac was proud of his mate as she might of choked a bit but she swallowed it all. He then turned around and looked at her. "Suck me clean" He ordered. Mia looked at Zac nervously and then started to lick and suck his still erect cock clean of any come that might of been left. He looked down at her with an intense look on his face, while he thought that this was honestly the best blow job he had in his life.

"You did a good job my little mate." Zac said with praise. "I believe you took your punishment so well that you might be rewarded for good behavior." Zac said.

Without a second thought he picked her up and wrapped her legs around him and immediately entered her tight little entrance.