Chapter Six

Zac

Zac was tired after all his morning activities. Although it meant nothing, he was still a wolf and because of his royal blood it meant his sexual appetite was by far more than any wolf, even though a wolf has a higher sexual appetite than humans. His is insanely high. However the women always seem to take it to heart when he asks them to leave his room. He did not believe they should sleep in his bed as he did not want to send the wrong signal. Yes he was likely seen as an asshole but who cares? He got what he needed and he was the prince of all Alpha's and not to mention the future King of Alpha's. He could do what he wants to. He also tends to have a very short temper and that was directly due to his extremely aggressive and dominant wolf. He was 24 already and he learned how to control his wolf as long as he was satisfied and his needs met, that is. However his wolf does not like any of the beautiful women he brought to his bed as they are not his mate. His wolf allows it but is not very friendly about the situation. The first two years after turning 18, Zac went searching abroad for his mate. He went to all different little towns and big cities but he did not find her. After two years of searching he gave up and settled for sex with random shewolves of his choosing.

Zac went to the kitchen as his stomach was starving after all the exercise he was getting. As he walked into the kitchen he saw his sister Lily. "What are you doing back here so soon?" Zac asked her rather rudely. It didn't bother Lily. She smiled at her brother and replied. "Why hello to you too brother. Why do you smell of sex?" Zac smirked at his sister for her bluntness. "Might because I've been testing the different fruits of our palace, dear sister. Now answer my question. Why are you back so soon and is father back?"

"No Zac, father has not returned with me as I decided to return early with our new royal advisor and help her get settled in before father returns. He still needs to visit all the scheduled packs as you know." Lily informed Zac.

"Wait, did you just say, her as in female? That is impossible. There has never been a female advisor to the king" Zac enquired. Lily laughed at Zac's facial expression. It truly was priceless. "Well today women have brains and are free thinkers and yes father chose a women as the royal advisor and I personally think she is the best royal advisor yet." Lily said.

"Well I've yet to meet a women like you speaking of and I deal with women on a daily bases." Zac proudly stated.

This infuriated Lily and she was trying very hard to not knock some sense into her brother. "I'll have you know that the so called women you speaking about is just social climbing, brain dead bimbos and there are real women out there." Lily passionately stated.

Zac just laughed and sat down at the kitchen table eating his favorite snack, Mac and Cheese with truffles. Lily took her fruit salad and stormed out of the kitchen. Zac won that argument and he felt victorious that he had worked his sister up like that. It was days like this that entertained him.

Well eating Zac was wondering what he was going to do today. He sexual appetite was telling him that he still needed more to slate his needs but he was getting bored with all his usual girls. Zac decided the best way to ease the stress would be to go for a run. He needed to release his wolf for a while and just let him take over.

Zac went to the out back woods and shifted. As soon as he shifted his gigantic black wolf gave a earth shattering roar and fully took over control. Zac could only watch as a passanger. Instead of running into the woods, his wolf ran towards the palace. All the guards knew to not get in his wolf's way and quickly opened the door. His wolf was hunting for something and he had no idea what. He could feel in his mind how excited his wolf was and he surged forward until he was on level 9 of the palace floors. Zac tried speaking to his wolf Bolt but for years after searching for his mate Bolt refused to listen to him or answer him. He often only heard growls and roars from Bolt. This time Zac heard a large growl which was clear "Shut up!". His beast was on a mission. He gave another loud roar which shook the walls.

Mia

Mia was awoken by a loud roar that scared the Goddess out of her. She shot up from the bed and quickly went to check the passages. Nobody was there. She called down the passengers for Lily or the guards but heard no answer. Something was terribly wrong. She might have to defend herself. She left the door open in case she needed to escape and shifted into her wolf.

Annebell was excited about being release and when she heard the second roar, she did the happy dance. Mia was confused. "What is going on Annabell? Prepare yourself for a fight, it's not the time for the happy dance." Mia said with urgency. "Our mate is coming for us!..... Our mate... Our mate... Our mate...." Annabell kept chanting and Mia was in complete shock by her words.

Before she could process the words the biggest black wolf she has ever seen in her life stood in front of her. His bright green eyes looked like he could devour her up." Annebell he might be our mate but he looks like he is going to kill us. Run or fight... Or do something!" Mia nervously said. In response to Mia all Annabell did was show this huge wolf her neck in a sign of submission. The wolf then showed his teeth which was a sign of him smiling even though it looked terrifying.

Mia kept thinking. Mate's should never meet in wolf form. Mia would have no control over her wolf and would struggle to shift back. While Mia was still in her thoughts she did not notice that the wolf was approaching. He smelt of Amber and Sandelwood. Annabell just stood there in her submissive position.