Chapter Thirty Five

Mia

After all the crazy bedroom activity, Mia finally showered and left the room. She had an extremely strong urge to tell her mother about her being pregnant. She was not sure why she had been avoiding it but she was sure that her mother would want to know.

Mia sent her mother a SMS as she could no longer mindlink with them after joining the Royal pack officially. She asked her mother to meet her in the gardens outside by the bench on the north side.

Mia quickly made her way through to the outside bench to meet her mother. Thankfully the halls were empty except for a few guards.

Once outside Mia spotted her mother immediately sitting on the bench waiting for her. She walked up to her mother and greeted her with one big hug. "Good morning Ma" Mia said. "Good morning Mia. So what's news? I know you wouldn't have called me out here away from prying eyes for nothing." Mia's mother said. "Guilty" Mia replied.

"Come sit down Ma, you going to need the chair with what I'm about to tell you." Mia said and they both sat down. "This sounds pretty serious."Mia's mother said.

"Well..... Ma, I'm pregnant." Mia confessed. "You what?" Mia's mother quickly said with a shocked voice. Mia then looked at her mother and held her hand. "I know it's bad but I'm happy that I'm going to be a mother. I wasn't at first but then I don't know what change... I'm excited and scared at the same time." Mia explained.

"Baby I never thought it's a bad thing. I'm truly happy right now...... I was just shocked that my baby is going to have a baby." Mia's mother said.

Mia smiled at her mother. "Two babies Mom." Mia corrected her. "What? Really? That's unheard of! It's a miracle." Mia's mother said while jumping to hug Mia. "I haven't told anyone yet except for Lily and the doctor but I know Zac knows. I'm not sure how he knows but he knows." Mia confessed.

"When do you get to see the babies again?" Mia's mother asked. "I have an appointment with the doctor next week to reveal their genders."Mia told her mother.

Mia's mothers face light up like a Christmas tree."Then I'm not leaving until I get to see my grandpups. We were planning on leaving tomorrow but I'll speak to your father for a little extension." Mia's mother told Mia.

Then they started speaking about baby names just like two old friends chatting away. "Well if it's a girl I would suggest Avery and if it's a boy then Bradley is a strong name." Mia's mom stated. "No mom. You can't just name my children after you and father. You got to name two of your own children." Mia added while laughing.

"You get to pick two names at the same time. I didn't get that blessing. The Moon Goddess must favor you my darling child." Mia's mother said.

Mia had not thought of it but being given twins was seen as a blessing from the Moon Goddess in the werewolf community and when that happens the twins are normally each given a special ability. "Wow that is true. The Moon Goddess blessed me with twin pups that are strong and healthy. They will both be powerful one day since they both have royal blood in them." Mia admitted. "Yes and I'm going to have the best grandpup's ever seen." Mia's mother said.

After a long chat with her mother. Mia gave her a big hug and made her way back to her chambers. She felt so much better knowing that she had her told her mother and that her mother was on her side.

While walking down the passage. Mia took a corner and suddenly crashed into someone. Before she had chance to see who it is and apologize, the person spoke up. "Goddess you are stupid. Now I'll have your nasty scent on me." Zelda rudely said. "I'm sorry" Mia said trying to ignore her horrible comment. "I don't need your apology. I just need you gone." Zelda replied. Mia did not know what to say to that. But then suddenly without thinking she spoke up. "My mate is here so I'm not planning on going anywhere. It would help if you become a bit more civil towards me." Mia said but then Zelda started laughing.

"Do you really think I plan on treating you like the future queen, when I know that the position is rightfully mine? I was the one fulfilling Zac's needs daily over the years. I know what he wants and how to give it to him. However you are just the new play thing that he will dispose of as soon as he gets bored. And do you know who he will turn to? Me! The only person in this palace that knows what he likes." Zelda said. "I'm not some toy to him. I'm his mate. There is more to a relationship that just sex." Mia replied. Zelda just started laughing again. "You are so naive. For a person like Zac there is only one thing and that is sex. He doesn't want anything from you other than sex. You days are numbered and then I will be the rightful queen Luna. I was born for it. You were raised in a little pack. You know nothing about the palace life." Zelda said and then narrowed her eyes at Mia. Mia felt like Zelda had hit a spot and Mia did not know what to say about it.

Mia had had enough and turned around and walked away. She knew she shouldn't let Zelda's words get to her but she couldn't help but feel bad about it.