Chapter Thirty Nine

Mia

Mia had the last two weeks of bliss. However she found herself terrible bored as they would not even allow her to go to the kitchen. They were really over doing it as she felt she was fine to do things for herself even though she did not have a choice in the matter. Zac kept telling her to stay in bed and the bedroom was starting to drive her crazy. Every day Mia would crave Zac's touch and she was struggling with the doctors orders of no sexual activities as her body wasn't listening to her mind. As soon as Zac walked into the room she want him but he seemed stronger than her with the doctors orders. Mia also noticed that every day she would get this weird tingling with a slight burn from her mark on her neck which she started to believe was her body wanting Zac. Lily and Zoey often came to visit Mia and sat by her while they chatted away. Mia caught up on all the gossip and started living in Lily and Zoeys lives. Like for example Chad had finally marked Zoey and tomorrow would be their mating ceremony. Mia felt horrible that she could not be her best friends first Lady. However she was not sure if she would be able to see Zoey getting passionately mated in front of the whole royal pack. She had never witnessed a mating ceremony but she had heard a lot about it. The ceremony takes place in a hall that is designed similar to the old gladiators arena but grander. However it always takes place in the evening where they have bright lights in the center and no lights in the seating areas. This allows the wolves to get a better look at the ceremony. A very large bed is placed in the middle of the hall and the male waits in the center for his mate. It is tradition for the shewolf to wear white on the evening to show purity but there is also no condoms allowed as it is not part of the old ways. Zoey was excited about her mating ceremony and she couldn't wait to be mated to Chad. Zoey had been waiting and planning her mating ceremony since they were pups. Lily had turned 18 three days ago and now she was allowed to attend the mating ceremonies. It would be Lily's first mating ceremony that she would attend. Mia had no choice but to ask Lily to take her place as Zoey's first Lady. However it took a lot of convincing as Lily was still a virgin and was very embarrassed about watching. The first Lady and first man have to take a front row seat in the area and watch the ceremony take place up close. Poor Lily would have to see it all happen in front of her very eyes with a clear view. Zac was chosen as Chad's first man and Mia was not sure how he would get through with it as he had not had sex for weeks already. She concerned relieving him with a blow job before he attends the ceremony but he was not in his room the evening of the mating ceremony.

The person who surprised Mia with a visit was Chad. She did not expect the visit and could not believe the reason for his visit. He honestly came to ask her permission to mate with his true mate, Zoey. As much as Mia thought is was silly, she also knew it showed the type of man Chad is. Mia loved the fact that Zoey found herself such a wonderful mate and she was truly happy for the both of them. Even though there had been no sexual experiences recently between Zac and Mia. Mia was happy with her mate. He had been good to her and showed her a side of him that she never though existed. When they did have sex in the past it was amazing and Mia still couldn't stop thinking of her gorgeous wolf on top of her.

Mia had been also extremely blessed with feeling her two bundle of joys moving and kicking in her tummy. The feeling of creating life was overwhelming with happiness for her and she could not wait to meet them. Every day she would rub her tummy and talk to her pups. It was still so unreal to Mia that in a few months she would have the responsibility to raise to pups to be good wolves one day. That was very scary as she did not want to fail at it.

Sadly Mia's parents had to leave to go and run their own pack but Mia understood that they couldn't leave the pack for too long. Mia's mother had promised to be back before the pups were born.