Chapter Twelve

Chad

Chad was flustered after leaving that little minx. Just her kiss alone drove him insane and if he did not stop feeling her perfect body then he would not have been able to leave until he fully mated her. This was hard for Chad as he was in fact a virgin. It was unheard of in the royal wolf pack because the royal bloodlines sex drive is amplified. Chad had been the one to save his first time for his mate. He wanted it to be sign that he dedicated his life for her but with that irresistible shewolf in this palace it was suddenly a lot harder. What makes matters worse is she seems to be only interested in him. He had spoken to the guards and the kitchen staff and anyone he could speak to but he is the only male that she even speaks to. After speaking to everyone he could not believe that such an incredible shewolf was pretty much all his, that is if he didn't mess it up somehow. However he still runs the risk of his mate one day showing up. What will he do?

Chad decided that he could not just stay away from Mia. As much as he lusted over her sexy body and stunning face, he enjoyed her company just as much.

So over the next week it was like a routine for him already. He would wake up early and go to wrestling practice and then meet Mia for breakfast. He didn't make any advances on her except for his flirty comments and they spent time together. They did all sort of things like playing chess to site seeing at nearby places close to the palace. The worst for him was when they went swimming. He had never been so hard before in his life. This was the first time in a long time that he had to help himself out in the shower, twice just to survive the images he got that day. He could still picture those gorgeous firm breast of her in that tiny little bikini. Goddess herself must of made that swimsuit.

Zac

Zac has been back and forth with whether or not he should give his mate a chance but every time he goes back to her room she is not there. He could smell that she had not left the palace after that night as her scent is still strong in the room which gets him highly worked up and he struggles to control his needs. He also wakes up in the early morning after amazing sexual dreams of this women that could only be a dream. He craves his lips, her bright blue seductive eyes and her body that yearns to take taken again and again. He has no choice but to mindlink a different women every morning and imagine them as this perfect goddess of a women. He climaxed over and over that way with protection that is. Now if that women was real she would be in whole lot of trouble he thought to himself.

Mia

Mia had a wonderful week getting to know her mate but she couldn't help but wonder why he did not want to touch her. Mates normally struggle to keep their hands to themselves. There was twice already when she had come back to her room after going for dinner with Lily when she could smell that he had been to her room.

Today Mia decided to stay in and read her book. She was not accepted into the royal pack yet because the king was away but she phoned Lee and asked if she wouldn't mind sending someone with her breakfast to her room this morning. In all the daily routines she had not quite finished her book and she could not wait to see what happens.

She heard a knock on the door and immediately said "You may come in." One of the palace servants came in with her breakfast and she quickly thanked them kindly.

Mia had just finished her breakfast when she heard yet another knock on the door. She was not sure what to make of it because Lily never knocked as she had already made herself at home in my room countless of times she thought to herself. "Come in" she responded.

She was quickly greeted with a smiling Chad at her door and he immediately made his way to her bed where she was currently sitting. "Good morning Beautiful." Chad quickly said. "Good morning Handsome. What are you doing here?" Mia asked Chad.

"Well since you were not at breakfast this morning I figured you must have ran away and you know that all wolves love the chase." Chad said as he winked at her.

Before Chad knew it, Mia flew at him and he fell flat on his back as her lips found his. The kiss held so much passion that he could not help but to respond to it. Kissing her was a constant fight for dominance and he gladly fought her tongue for it. His rock hard erection locked away by his clothes was pressing against her inner thigh and his hands was roaming her body.