Chapter Thirteen

Chad

Chad had unknownly made quick work with taking off her top which to his surprise she was not wearing a bra. Chad almost lost it at the sight of her beautiful firm breast as he stare up at the sinful sight and he quickly flipped her over that her back was against the bed. He removed his shirt and Mia's eyes lingered on his perfect Abs. There was no time to waste with this perfect shewolf in front of him. He had waited long enough and held himself back long enough.

Chad started by kissing her ear and lightly licking the tip of her earlobe and as he heard her moan, he continued to were he would want to mark her. The delicate skin between her neck and her collarbone. He kissed and licked and nipped his way down to her delicious breasts. He started her left breast and tugged a little on her nipple, which he was well rewarded with a "Oh Goddess Chad!". He loved hearing his name called out by this amazing shewolf. Then he continued to devour her breast by sucking and licking it and every now and then he would give it a little tug. Chad then gave the same treatment to her right breast but this time he slide his hand down her body and he felt every curve of her silky soft skin. His hand slide and grabbed hold of her elastic of her shorts and with one tug he ripped the short right off her. The light breeze blew over your folds and she shivered in delight. Chad then moved down her body kissing and licking every part of her on the way down. When he arrived at his destination he stopped and admired the view. He was not sure if he had ever seen a pu**y so perfect before. Chad licked his lips and looked up to see that Mia was nervous at him observing her.

Chad quickly spoke. "Don't worry baby, I just want to taste this delicious nector that I keep smelling." and then he ran his tounge down the center of her folds. Starting a the top and then circling her little nubbed and softly licked her. While he was enjoying her sweet taste. She couldnt stop moaning his name out with the pleasure that took hold of her. He final started to lick her entrance and then put his tongue inside of her and started lapping up all her amazing juices that he could not get enough of. He moved his tongue back to her folds and inserted a finger into her. He nearly came when he felt how tight she was. He started working his finger slowly at first and then he inserted a second finger. Once he inserted the second finger his tongue and fingers started moving faster and faster while he heard her moaning getting louder and louder. Then he felt how her body released and the sound of her voice as she came was music to his ears.

Since Mia was nice and wet Chad took of his pants and underwear. Mia's eyes went as wide as sauces when she looked at his fully erect penis. He knew he was very large but that was due to his bloodline. He broke open a silver wrapper and slip on the condom. Chad then climbed on top of her and said "I'll take it slow and we can stop any time you want" Chad told her while moving a piece of hair from her face and moving it behind her ear. They started kissing again when he lined up his erection with her entrance. He moan in pleasure as he felt her moisture at her entrance as soon as it touched his mushroom head tip. Pushing his tip into her entrance was mind blowing enough for him and he stopped to look if she was OK. She looked up at him with her amazing eyes and said "you feel amazing". He then kissed her forehead and proceeded to push himself a little deeper into her. She was so tight that it felt like he could feel every part of her hugging his penis and begging for his seed. He was truly taking it slow for a number of reasons. Reason one, she was very tight and he did not want to hurt her. Reason two, he was a lot larger than an average wolf so he knew to take it easy and finally reason three, he was going to burst with how amazing she felt if he went to quickly.

Chad then pushed deeper and felt a barrier. Not knowing what it was, he push a little more and he saw Mia's face morph with pain and then only did he realise she was a virgin. He held completely still while he placed small kisses everywhere on her face. "Are you OK" he asked her and at first she did not answer and he started pulling out of her but she pulled him back. "The pain has started to pass. I want you."Mia said in a lustful voice. He waited a for a minute or two for her to adjust and let the pain subdue when she asked with pleading eyes " please move". Goddess he could not deny this shewolf anything. He started moving in her slowly and kept the pace while kissing her. When he started hearing her moans of pleasure, he increase the speed and felt as he was going deep inside of her with his balls smacking up against her skin. Chad knew he was not going to last much longer and was struggling to hold back his climax. As soon as he heard Mia scream his name out loud he felt her muscles contract around him and he came undone. His seed spilt out of him like a jet stream and it felt like a tingle of pleasure that shot though his entire body.

Chad looked down at the perfect she wolf that had taken his virginity and given him her virginity in return. He was truly happy in that moment.