Chapter Thirty Three

Zac

After seeing Mia in that little lace white dress he couldn't wait to get his hands on what belonged to him. He thought back to the night before. That soft perfect little body of hers, naked up against him. Moving inside of her tight channels drove him insane with lust. He was starting to think this little shewolf of his was an addiction which he just could not get enough of. He had taken her atleast 5 times the night before and he still wanted more this afternoon.

Zac arrived back at his chambers after a long meeting with his father about the different packs. He suddenly couldn't wait anymore for his little wolf when he saw she had not yet returned from the pack doctors. He tried to mindlink her but came through to a block. That is extremely strange since the only wolf strong enough to block his mindlinks in the pack was his father. His little wolf must be stronger than he thought.

If he could not link her, then he would have to take matters in his own hands he thought to himself.

Zac went to climb into the shower. The water was running down his gorgeously sculptured body. He grabbed hold of his fully erected member firmly and started pumping it slowly. He closed his eyes and imagine entering his moaning mates tight wet pussy. The scene he set was in full play and he she was even moaning out loud. "More Zac" she said in between hard panting breaths. He then forced his way deeper into her. Before he knew it he was pounding his member hard and fast as he imagined pounding into his little mate with great force. Her breasts were bouncing with every impact their bodies made. She kept begging for it harder and it drove him insane. His climax was building and he would soon be coming. He further imagined her walls constricting as he squeezed his member while pumping faster and then he was pushed over the edge of his glorious dirty day dream. He came, shooting out his load at a high speed as he moaned out loud.

He then finished washing himself before exiting the shower.

Mia

Mia had just arrived back at Zac's chambers and noticed the bathroom door was closed. She went to lay down on the bed to rest after the day she had. While laying on the bed she suddenly heard sexual noises coming from the bathroom. She knew the sound. It was Zac. She quickly became curious and opened the block that was placed in her mind. She reached out to Zac's mind, without him knowing she was in his thoughts.

That had caught her off guard as she was flooded with images of herself completely naked. She could see how Zac was thinking of pounding into her while he was playing with himself. Mia quickly felt like she was intruding and closed off the link.

Mia tried to calm herself down from what she had just witnessed. She had never been so embarrassed and her entire face was red. She thought to herself that it was normal for mates but she did not think Zac would be thinking of her in a time like that since he had been with many shewolves and did not give her any indication that she was any better than them. Mia felt in a weird way honored that her mate would still chose her in private. She believed there might still be hope for their relationship after all. Not long after that Mia passed out on the bed.

Zac opened the bathroom door to find Mia sleeping peacefully. He figured that since he kept her up until the early hours of the morning, that she needed her rest. Specially if she was carrying his future heir.