Chapter Thirty One

Mia

After breakfast Mia went back to her mother's room to get ready for the Royal welcoming ceremony.

Her mother had brought a dress that she wore to her welcoming ceremony when she met her father. As her mother unzipped the bag the dress was in, Mia grasped. "That is truly such a beautiful dress. Thank you for bring it Ma." Mia quickly said while admiring the dress. "It is an honor to pass it down to you my child." Mia's mother replied.

"Before you go and change. I know a lot of shewolves would spoon at the idea of being mated to the future king but how are you feeling?" Mia mother asked.

Mia thought for a few seconds. As much as she wanted to be honest with her mother, she knew there would be nothing her mother could do. So she decided not to let her mother worry about her. "I am still a little overwhelmed but that is to be expected. I'm happy. " Mia said. Then Mia quickly went to change into her mother's dress. It was a beautiful long sleeve white lace dress that hugged her curves in all the right places with a plunging neckline.

When Mia came out of the bathroom, yet again her mother started crying. "It's perfect" Mia's mother said. Then Mia did some light make-up, while remembering Elron's views on the subject. She curled the ends of her long hair and left it loose. After she was completely ready, she stood in front of the mirror and admired the dress on her. It felt special to her that it was part of her mother's history and she felt honor to be able to wear it.

"It's time my child." Mia's mother reminder her and they both left the room together and headed for the thrown room where the king would be waiting.

Mia got nervous again as she hope that there would not be a lot of people. Why in such a short period of time did she have to be the center of attention. She would much rather have left it for the shewolves that enjoyed the limelight. As her mother and herself neared the door, the two guards quickly opened the door for them. Mia's mother held Mia's hand and they walked in. Once inside the thrown room she noticed one very large thrown made of gold and gems and two smaller ones.

The thrown room was filled with people but she did not get chance to look around because she heard the kings voice boom from the front. "Mia could you kindly come forward."

Mia's mother then let go of Mia's hand and quietly whispered. "I love you my child." then she dissappeared into the crowds. Mia quickly made her way to the front as she did not want to upset the king. Soon Mia was in front of the king, she noticed that Zac was next to him and both their eyes looked at Mia. "You look ravishing my dear." the king stated. "Thank you, your Majesty." Mia replied but did not like the kings wondering eyes. "Let's begin." the king said.

The king faced the people and his voice boomed with authority. "Today we have come here to not just welcome any royal pack member but the future royal Luna." He then turned to Mia and said. "Mia Kacey Star, do you swear to give your undivided loyalty to the Royal Pack. To serve them and honor them as it was your very own family and to put the packs lives before your own." the king asked Mia.

"I do" Mia replied and the king smiled at her and then continued.

"I John Zachary Blackwell, Royal King Alpha of the Royal Pack, accept your honorable pledge to join the Royal Pack. We welcome you, Mia Kacey Star into our minds and into our pack. " the king said and then he pulled out a silver knife that had many bright jewels encrusted in the handle. He took Mia's hand and held it firmly by her wrist. Then he made a long cut from her one side of her palm to the other. The silver burnt badly and she let out a moan. He then proceeded to do the same to his hand. The king placed his bleeding hand onto of Mia's and held it in place. Mia suddenly heard the kings thoughts as he forgot to close off the new link. He was watching her chest move up and down and thinking of her large supple breast that had a delicate smooth complexion. Oh how he wanted to grab her large round orbs and let his tongue lap at the soft flesh he thought. Mia made sure to close her link and tried to pull her hand away. "Thank you my king for welcoming me into your strong pack. I need to go and get my wound tended to." Mia quickly said and the king smiled at Mia before replied. "Yes my child. Go and see one of the Royal pack doctors."

Mia quickly made her way out of the thrown room and asked one of the guards to take her to the pack doctor.