They can get drunk after all

'Morning.'

I nod my head and stumble into the bathroom. Using magic to get the clothes off me I sink into the bath.

'Raven?' some one calls out from in my bedroom.

'She's taking a bath,' my father replies.

'How is she?'

Sighing I pull myself out of the bath and minutes later I open the bathroom door and walk out into my room.

'Tony?' I frown a little as I see him standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

'Raven, how are you feeling?'

'A lot better.'

'Fri- scan her.'

'What?' I watch as Iron-man stands still for a minute. The room falls into silence and remains silent until Tony talks again.

'You are still healing and need to take it easy for a few more days.'

I walk into my walk in robe laughing. 'I don't take it easy Tony you should know that.' I tell him as I shut the door and get dressed, my illusion disappearing.

When I walk out a few minutes later there is only my father in my room.

'Have something to eat before you go and train,' he tells me as he too leaves.

I look up as Valarie walks in. Val glances at a mirror to her left and notices the panda circles around her eyes.

'Take a picture it will last longer,' she rubs her eyes. 'Boxing bag Raven. Whatever your name is, with me.'

I turn my music up loud and force myself to take it easy on the boxing bag as Alec brought a new one but this one is heavier. But I still have to pull my punches so as not to break it.

I glance up and over at the fighting ring. Valarie quickly turns her gaze back onto the shitty fighter. I smirk and go back to punching but this time without my music.

'Wow you actually listened and learned,' Valarie says and I look over as she walks away from him and towards me.

'Like hell you need someone to teach you.'

I smirk and stop the punching bag. 'Did you decide on what you want to do?

'What...'

'The competition,' I remind her.

'Oh right. Yeah I actually like the idea. So how about we um...talk about it tonight. I have a few things to do, and then we can meet up and talk.'

'Ok,' I reply signally end of discussion.

Val walks out of the room rather awkwardly and I punch the bag once more.

Just after dinner at seven, Valarie appears in my bedroom. I look up from my book and look at her strangely wondering why the hell she is here.

'Get up I am bored, so yeah.'

I smirk jump up and we walk down the hall quietly.

Once we are out of the halls and streets of Asgard, we run for her car and jump in.

'Where are we going?'

'I don't know,' she replies as she backs out of the driveway. Once we are clear she puts the car in gear and speeds off down the shared road. The gates open and the idiot drifts out of the driveway.