Greeting | Copyright

Author's greeting - 04/23/2020:

Hi guys!

As aspiring writers, we get inspiration from a lot of things, minsan sa music, sa lugar, sa pangyayari or sa tao. This story was inspired by a friend of mine, of course the story didn't happen in real life but she was the inspiration for the character.

I posted this initially sa isang writer's forum and I pushed forward because of all the good comments I was getting. It's a great feeling when people tell you that your story gives them hope, at kung hindi maganda ang araw nila, they appreciate your story that makes their day a bit better.

And that's part of the reason why I write, sa aking maliit na paraan I make someone smile, kilig or just simply feel. ❤

I hope you have fun reading this and all the kabaliwans inside. 😅

Thanks for the support. ❤

+++

Copyright © MsLucyYC™

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All rights reserved ® MsLucyYC™

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.