Author's note

This story was created with a friend of mine in mind (got that? lol).

We all have that friend, 'yong medyo OA pagdating sa pag-ibig, medyo wasak kapag heartbroken at 'yong kaibigan na alam mong deserving ng pag-ibig just like any other person. I wrote this story because she inspired me with her craziness and her "extra-ness". 

What I thought would be a short story turned into a story na hindi kinaya na isang book lang, kailangan dalawa. 

I didn't really plan on writing it this long, kaya lang kapag nag-request ang mga readers, hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko to give them what they want.

I posted this originally in a forum kung saan ako nakakapagsulat at nakakapag-share ng stories even before I joined Wattpad. In that forum, I gained loyal followers reading my daily updates and sharing their thoughts on the story - how I wish I have that here. Lol. 

But it's more competitive here in Wattpad so I understand that not everyone can get readers that quick and readers that actually say something about your story. :) That's okay, I'm losing my point. Lol.

Anyway, I just wrote and wrote and wrote until I had to stop to check why I'm still writing the story. Walang katapusan? 

So I knew I had to end things for Andi and Chuck - if you want to see how that turns out, check out Kiligserye Book 2. :)

Well, that's it. Chuck and Andi will always have a soft spot in my reading list.

Thank you guys for reading! 

God bless.

-MsLucyYC

2021.01.19