Chapter 70

It was past 9:00 in the morning Dawn was in her office checking the plans for their wedding when suddenly the door swung opened.

"Tita Dawn!" Rachel screamed and ran towards her.

"Hi, I missed you." She said and gave her a hugged.

"Tita let's go po." She said and tried to pulled Dawn.

"Where?" She asked Rachel and kinda laughing at her actions.

"It's a secret come with me po please."

"Nako baby, busy si tita. Madami pa kaming aasikasuhin ni tito..."

"Samahan mo na si Rachel, Dawn. Nag paalam na siya sakin, gusto niyang mamasyal kayo." Rowell said and cut her off as he entered.

"Paano 'tong mga..."

"Ako ng bahala jan Dawn, mag enjoy kayo ni Rachel ha."

"Okay. Thanks Rowell, see you later." Dawn said goodbye and gave him a hugged.
___________________________

Dawn and Rachel was inside the car. Before Dawn started to drive she asked Rachel where would they go. Rachel showed her a map on her iPad.

"Who teach you to use this app ha?" She amusingly asked Rachel.

"Tita Vice po, he's the one who told me how to go to this park po eh." Rachel explained.

"Oh okay, sige let me see para masundan ko." She said and put the iPad in front of her.

It takes half an hour before they arrived at their destination. Dawn was about to park her car when she saw Richard standing nearby.

"Aha! There's tito Richard na po." Rachel said excitedly as she unclasped her seatbelt.

"Wait, did you asked him to come here?" Dawn asked her.

"No po, but tita Vice do it for me. He called tito Richard po to went here also. Let's go na po tita!" Rachel screamed as she got off the car and ran towards Richard.

Dawn got off also the car and approached them.

"Kasama mo pala ang tita mo Rachel, akala ko ihahatid ka ng mommy mo." Richard told Rachel.

"Hindi mo din ba alam ito?" Dawn curiously asked him.

"Hindi. Gusto mo pala akong makita pinasabi mo pa kayla Vice at Rachel." He teased her.

"Hindi ko to alam, sinama lang ako ni Rachel. Hindi naman niya sakin sinabi na nandito ka." She said pissed off and turned to Rachel. "Rach, I'm really sorry ha but we have to get back na to office."

"Ha, why po?" Rachel asked her.

"Kasi I'm not supposed to be with your tito Richard na. Kasi ikakasal na si tita kay tito Rowell mo." Dawn tried to explained to Rachel.

"What is kasal po ba?" Rachel asked her again.

"Married..."

"Dawn, bata pa yan si Rachel hindi nya maiintindihan yan." Richard said and cut her off he then carried Rachel after.

"Tito what does tita means?" Rachel asked him.

"Ewan ko jan sa tita mo, gutom ata yan eh." He teased her and started to walked.

Dawn haven't got a choice but followed them.
___________________________

Vice was on his table busy with his work when Alice approached him.

"Psstt! Jose Viceral!" Alice called him but he ignored her. "Huy Jose!"

"Bahala ka jan, Jose ka ng Jose sino ba yun?!" He said kinda pissed off.

"Ang arte mo ha, batukan kita eh."

"Ayan mapanakit ka talaga!"

"May itatanong kasi ako sayo, okay na ba? Umalis na sila Dawn?"

"Oo malamang nandun na yun sa park. At pustahan tayo ako masisisi nito pagkatapos, dahil sasabihin ni Rachel ako tumulong sa kanya."

"Hayaan mo na, worth it naman yun HAHAHA." Alice said and nudged him. "Nanjan ba si Rowell sa office ni Dawn?"

"Oo kanina sinilip ko, inaayos niya yung mga plano sa kasal nila. Tapos pinasilip ko ulit kay Viana ang sabi mukang umidlip."

"Ganun, ano let's go na ba?"

"Kaloka ka naman Alicia! Bakit ba kasi gusto mong makausap yan si Andy?"

"Wala lang basta. Halika na." Alice said and pulled him.
___________________________

Rachel and Richard was playing on the playground while Dawn was watching them. She sometimes joined them but got pissed off with Richard because he never stopped to teased her.

Rachel suddenly saw an ice cream truck, she pulled Richard and went to buy ice cream.

"Mamaya ka na mag laro ulit ha, ubusin muna natin itong ice cream." Richard said as they sat beside Dawn. "Oh ice cream, vanilla yan favorite mo."

"Ano ba yan, it smells so bad. Ilayo mo sakin yan." Dawn said and refused to take the ice cream.

"Huy grabe ka naman sakin, tanggapin mo na yung ice cream binili ko yan para sayo."

"Chard I'm serious it smell so bad. Please paki layo yan sakin."

Richard got confused because ice cream was her favorite but now she refused to take it. He just went away from them and finished it. He then went back to them after.

"What happened? You're favorite ice cream tinanggihan mo?" Richard asked Dawn as he sat beside her.

"Hindi ko alam, ang sama ng amoy ko dun."

Richard just looked at her confused.

"Tito can we play na po again?" Rachel approached them.

"Drink your water first." Richard said then handed her a bottled water.

"Tita joined us naman po please." Rachel pleaded Dawn.

"Hmm, okay sige."

"Yey! Let's go na po I want to ride the swing po." Rachel screamed as she hold both of their hands and ran.

After a few hours of playing, Dawn felt a bit dizzy and sat in a bench for a while. Richard saw her and approached her immediately.

"Dawn okay ka lang?" He asked her.

"Yes, medyo napagod lang siguro." She replied.

"Dawn namumutla ka, uminom ka ng tubig." He nervously said and gave her a water. "Teka nga, may sakit ka ba?"

"Wala, napagod lang siguro ako."

"Sobrang namumutla ka eh, gusto mong iuwi ko na kayo ni Rachel?" He asked her again because he knew she doesn't feel okay.

"Huwag mo na kami ihatid ni Rachel."

"Ako na, kaysa naman ikaw pa mag drive. Sasakyan mo na ang gagamitin ko ha, papakuha ko na lang yung kotse ko." He insisted and called Rachel.

They got inside and Rachel was just looking at Dawn, asking her if she's okay.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗