E P I L O G U E

A year after...

April 04, 2021

Richard was with Rachel, they were now on their way back home because Dawn texted him. He was driving his car while Rachel was playing at the back seat. It took them hours before they arrived.

Richard was holding Rachel as they both head directly to their garden and saw lot of guests. He searched the area and immediately saw Dawn who was carrying Frank while having a conversation with their friends.

He let Rachel played with the other kids as he approached Dawn. He grabbed her from her waist then gave her a kissed. Dawn surprisingly looked at him.

"Finally you're here, we started na Chard ha. Ito kasing ninang ni Frank excited eh." Dawn told him and gave him a kissed on his cheeks also.

"Ang tagal mo naman kasi Rich! I want the party to start eh, kaya I've asked the host kanina pa to start na!" Alice told him.

"Okay lang dikya, walang problema sa akin." He told her, then get Frank from Dawn. "Happiest 1st Birthday to my son, daddy loves you so much." He said and kissed him as he made him laugh.

"Dawny, Richy, can I have Frank muna? I want to be the one who's incharge here. Mag enjoy lang kayo with the party!" Alice told them and get Frank as she walked away from them and entertained the guests.

"Why are you late? Sinama mo pa si Rachel!" Dawn asked him.

"I'm sorry mrs ko." He said and hugged her from her waist. "I made a reservation for tomorrow. Gusto kong mag enjoy tayo."

"Reservation of what?"

"Secret, kami na ni Rachel ang bahala doon mrs ko." He said and kissed her down to her neck.

"Chard, ang daming bisita." She stopped him.

"Diba sabi ni dikya siya na ang bahala dito, halika na mrs ko mag enjoy tayo."

"Hay nako Chard, dito tayo it's our son's first birthday gusto ko nandito tayo sa tabi niya at mag enjoy siya."

"Okay sige mrs ko walang problema." He said and held her hands as they both approached Frank.

The party got more exciting because of the enthusiasm that the host showed to their guests. The kids were enjoying the party and the foods.

As time goes by, their guests, specially the kids, was starting to leaved since it's already getting dark. But the other guests, which were Dawn and Richard's friends stayed for the party that Alice suggested. A party for adults again.

Alice was playing with Frank as she entertained their guests. Vice was with Rachel busy having a conversations with their other friends also.

Dawn was just watching them as they all enjoyed the party. She wore the smile that her kids gave her because she saw how happy they were. Suddenly Richard hugged her again from her back and kissed her neck.

"You're smiling mrs ko." He said and kissed her again.

"Chard look at our kids, they enjoyed the party so much. And look at Alice and Vice also they both enjoyed spending time with our kids."

"Oo nga mrs ko, mukang busy silang lahat." He said and pulled her inside quickly. "Tayo din love, let's keep ourselves busy." He naughtily said and started kissing her.

"Chard, we still have our guests." She said stopping him.

"Si Alice and Vice na ang bahala sa kanila love." He told her and carried her upstairs.