Chapter 88

Richard parked the car in front of the house, then Dawn and Rachel looked at it.

"Chard kaninong bahay yan?" Dawn asked him curiously.

"Satin, dito na tayo titira. Pinaasikaso ko na ito kayla Ton kahapon pa." He said and got off his car as he pushed the doorbell.

Alice was the one who opened the gate and welcomed them. Dawn and Rachel was surprised to see her.

Richard went back inside the car and drive it inside before they all got off.

"Alicia you're here!" Dawn said and gave her a hugged.

"Naman noh, I wouldn't miss this Dawny." She said and hugged her also. She then turned to Rachel and gave her a hugged. "Namimiss na kita baby!"

"I missed you too, mommy Alice!" Rachel sweetly said and hugged her back.

"Tara na sa loob." Richard demands, he hold Dawn's back as they all went inside.

"Welcome home twinnie!" Vice said and popped the party popper. "Oh game Derek picture na."

Derek positioned the camera on the tripod and went towards them. Dawn was just happy for all the surprise as a smile formed on her face.

"May pa confetti pa kayo ha. Thank you so much, Alicia, Twinnie, Derek. Napasaya niyo ako!" Dawn said and gave them a big hugged.

"Malakas samin 'tong si Goma eh!" Derek told her as they laughed. "Oh paano tara na."

"Aalis na kayo?" Dawn asked them.

"Yes twinnie at isasama namin si Rachel mamasyal." Vice said as he hold Rachel and ready to head out.

"Wait, saan muna kayo pupunta?"

"Dawn, mamasyal lang sila hayaan mo muna." Richard said and hold her on her shoulders.

"Hmm! Sige, mag ingat kayo ha. Rachel behave lang ha." She said and gave her a goodbye hug.

Rachel hugged back her parents and head out with Vice, Alice and Derek.

Richard hugged Dawn on from her back and rest his head on her shoulder then he kissed her neck. "Mrs ko tayong dalawa na lang dito, baka pwede na?"

"Hmmm."

"Please, kagabi pa ko bitin na bitin love." He pouted and kissed her neck and ears as he tickled her.

"I missed you calling me love, babe. You know I love it when you do that." She said and face him.

She cling her hands around his neck and played with his hair while Richard was hugging her on her waist.

"So it means pumapayag ka na?" He asked and kissed her.

"Hindi, paano si baby..."

"I'll be careful promise." He said and moved her closer to him. "Wag mo na akong paghintayin love, baka hindi ako makapag pigil sayo."

"Isa lang babe ha." She said and rest her head on his shoulder. "And please be more careful."

"Isang buong araw ba love? Sabihan ko na sila Alice na bukas na iuwi dito si Rachel?"

"Richard!" She screamed and gently punched his chest.

"HAHAHA thank you love, I love you so much." He said and continued to kissed her. He suddenly carried her the bridal style as they went to their bedroom. "Let's go! Sayang ang oras."

(p.s. what happened on that moment, remains between mr and mrs Gomez alone 🙈❤️)
___________________________

Richard was leaning back on their bed while Dawn was at his side hugging him as he let her rest on his chest. He was also hugging her and intertwined their hands. He kissed her on her forehead as Dawn hugged him more tightly.

"Thank you love, I love you so much." He said then she looked up to kissed him.

"I love you too babe." She then withdrew from their kissed and rest her head again on his chest. "Chard I'm getting cold."

"Halika love, mag bihis muna tayo." He said and wrapped the comforter to her as he carried her to their closet.

After that Dawn went back to the bed then Richard laid on her side again.
He cuddled with her and kissed her back.

"Isa pang round Dawn." He joked her.

"Tama na Chard! Ang dami na nun ha!"

"HAHAHA joke lang, I love you." He said as she turned to faced him.

"I love you too Chard." She said and hugged him then she rest her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms on her.

"Alam mo ba I never thought this day would come. Yung I will be able to kiss you anytime I want, tell you how much I love you and tell the world you're mine. That you're still mine after all the things happened to us before." He said and hold her face as he kissed her.

"Chard, I'm really sorry for all the pain I've cost you. I'm sorry because I didn't make right decisions before."

"Speaking of, Dawn I really wanted to asked you this since yesterday. How does it happened that you married me and not Rowell? Did he let you go?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"As long as you're ready to tell it."

Dawn told Richard everything. She told him about Rowell's plan and how Andy was involved. She told him Andy confronted her and told her everything, and that Andy also told her about the real father of Dave.

"You mean to say, hindi mo ako magawang balikan dahil akala mo totoo kong anak si Dave?" Richard asked her then she nods. "Dapat you've told me para na explain ko kaagad sayo..."

"Yun na nga ang mali ko Chard, I didn't asked you about it. Eh since akala ko nga dati you are married to Andy, I thought Dave was your real son. Pero diba you confess to me na hindi naman kayo kasal. But I still thought about Dave. Rowell told me pa nga na I can't be with you because you have Dave. Pero nung nag usap usap na kami, umamin si Andy na sinabi lang ni Rowell yun sakin so I wouldn't choose you."

"Tignan mo siraulo talaga yang Rowell na yan eh. Ang dami niyang kasalanan sakin, pati 'tong si Andy. Pinag katiwalaan ko pa naman siya."

"But we must moved on Chard, dahil ito naman na eh. Tayo naman ang nagkatuluyan padin."

After that Dawn told Richard also about Rowell's plan on their baby.

"I'm glad that you already knew about our baby. Kung nag kataon pala, hindi ko pa makikilala itong anak ko."

"I'm sorry Chard." Dawn apologized

"Dawn it's not your fault." He said and hugged her. "We could just forget them diba. Kalimutan na natin sila. Ang importante yung tayo."

"Thank you for forgiving me. Hindi ka nahirapang patawarin ako, kahit pa sobra kitang nasaktan."

"Kasi nga I've been holding on to "when you love a person, forgiveness can't be hard to give"  kapag mahal mo kahit pa saktan ka ng sobra handa kang mag patawad." He said and kissed her. "Mrs Gomez, kwento mo naman sakin how you planned to surprised me by marrying me? Alam mo bang ayoko pang pumunta kasi akala ko kasal niyo nung Rowell na yun."

"Ah yun ba Mr. Gomez, after ko kasi malaman lahat, yung buong katotohanan I asked Alice to call you pero hindi mo sinasagot then I decided to just surprised you na lang." She said and explained to him everything that happened.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗

p.s. Next chapter po yung flashback since some of you are asking me about what happened☺️