Chapter 52

Dawn woke up with a great feeling of headache as she stood up from her bed. "Oh shoots." She said while she massage her temple and barely remembers everything that happened last night.

She get her phone and check the time then went to her restroom after to get ready. When she's all dressed she went out to her room and checked Rachel's bedroom. She was surprised when no one was inside, and so she checked Vice also but again there's no one. She immediately called Vice on her phone but he was not answering so she just texted him.

She went downstairs and saw Rowell sitting on the couch.

"Good Morning Dawn, halika breakfast na tayo. Hinintay nga kita magising eh."

"Bakit nandito ka pa? Wala ka bang trabaho?"

"Wala pinacancel ko muna lahat ng gagawin ko ngayong umaga."

"Ah ngayong umaga lang, pwede pala yun? Bakit ngayon mo lang ginawa."

"Dawn, galit ka ba?"

"Hindi, mauna na ako. Sa office na ako kakain." She was about to head out when Rowell stopped her.

"Sinabi sakin ni Vice kagabi, lasing ka daw. Bakit ka nag lasing?"

"Kung pag sasabihan mo lang ako, pwede ba mamaya na. Madami pa akong aasikasuhin." She said and take off his hands.

"Hindi Dawn nagtatanong lang ako. Ito oh may mga gamot akong binili para sayo." He handed her the medicine but she moved away.

"Salamat."

"Dawn okay ba tayo? Para kasing iwas na iwas ka sakin."

"Hindi ko alam." She said and directly head out. Rowell was still talking to her but she completely ignored him until she got inside her car and started to drive.
___________________________

Dawn was stuck in a traffic when their secretary called her on the phone.

"Yes Viana?" She asked.

"Good Morning Ms. Dawn, I want to inform you po that GMZ calls for an emergency meeting directly from Mr. Gomez." Viana said.

"Tell Vice to go."

"I already told him po. But he said he can't go because he's on a meeting. Same with Ms. Alice po."

"Ah pareho pala silang nasa meeting. Okay sige ako na ang pupunta. Viana asan si Rachel kasama mo ba?"

"Yes po Ms. Dawn she's on the playroom po. You want to talk with her po ba?"

"No, thank you Viana. Paki bantayan muna siya. After ng meeting sa GMZ deretso na ako jan."

"Okay po, take care!"

"Thanks Viana." She said and ended the call.
___________________________

Dawn arrived at the GMZ Building and headed straight to the conference room. She was surprised when no one was inside except for Richard.

"I thought we have an emergency meeting?" She asked.

"I already canceled it." Richard said and checked his phone. "Ay sorry, I unintentionally forgot to send the message." Richard seemed to teased her.

"So pinapunta mo ako para sa wala." Dawn said and was about to head out.

"Like what I've said, it's unintentional na makalimutan kong isend. Wait, tutal nandito ka na maupo ka muna." He said and stood up as he moved closer to her.