Chapter 81

Days had passed, Richard was done with his 4 days meeting with his business partners. He was now busy with managing their branch.

Everyday he called Rachel on her iPad so they could see each other. Rachel was consistently asking her parents if they could fixed things, but none of them answered her directly.

"Daddy please come home na po, I miss you so much." Rachel told Richard while Dawn was just listening to them.

"Nako Rachel miss na miss na din kita. Gustong gusto na kitang yakapin, pero madami pang inaasikaso dito si Daddy. Promise ko pag balik ko jan babawi ako sayo."

"Promise po yan ha."

"Oo naman, oh did you eat your breakfast na ba?"

"Yes po kanina pa, we're on the way po to mommy's office."

"Ah okay sige mag ingat kayo ha."

"Yes po daddy." Rachel said goodbye before she ended the phone call. "Okay na po mommy let's go na po."

Dawn hold her hand as they head out and got inside the car. Just an hour had passed before they arrived at ADV Building.

"Good Morning Ms. Dawn! Here's your schedule po." Viana greeted and handed her the schedule.

"Thanks for reminding me Viana." She said and head inside her office.

She saw a bouquet of flowers in her desk and looked at it. It's from Rowell so she texted him and said a simple thank you.

"Mommy from who po yung flowers?" Rachel asked her.

"From you tito Rowell, why?"

"If daddy gave you flowers po ba, bati na kayo?"

Dawn just looked at her and gave her a smile, "hay nako Rachel", she said and hugged her.

"Oh why are you smiling at me po?"

"Wala lang, I'm just happy." She said and hugged Rachel.
___________________________

Andy parked her car in front of ADV building and got off. She went inside and asked the staffs for Dawn's office. She was walking when Viana saw her.

"Good Morning ma'am are you looking for someone?" She asked and approached Andy.

"Ah yes, I'm looking for Dawn. May iaabot lang ako." She replied.

"Okay po ma'am. Please head directly to the end of corridor ma'am. At the end you'll see a glass wall and my table inside the room po, then another door it's Ms. Dawn's office na po."

"Okay thanks?"

"Viana po? I'm their secretary po."

"Okay thank you Viana." She said and did what she had said as Viana left her and went downstairs.

She walked inside the glass wall and noticed that Dawn's office door was a bit opened. She was about to knocked when she heard them talking. So she waited and listened to them.

"Alice I thought we've talked about this na?" Dawn told Alice.

"Oo nga Dawny, but I don't really get it eh. Yes you made your point na you don't have a reason para hiwalayan si Rowell. But what's your reason bakit hindi mo kayang patawarin si Richard."

"Alice kung pagpapatawad lang ang pag uusapan dadating naman kami jan."

"Eh bakit hindi pa ngayon? When you both have Rachel."

"At paano ang family ni Richard naisip mo ba yun?"

"Anong family? Eh hindi naman kasal si Andy at Richard diba."

"Oo nga alam ko, pero kasal sila o hindi they also have Dave. Kung kukunin ko sa kanila si Richard ano namang klase ng pamilya ang ibibigay ko doon sa batang yun? Ayoko naman maging dahilan ng pagkasira ng pamilya niya."

"Kaya yung sa inyo na lang ni Richard ang hahayaan mong masira ganun ba yun?"

"Hindi..."

Andy was just standing outside and tears started to fall from her eyes. She step backwards and second thought about going.

She ended up leaving and head outside the building. Her hands was shaking and sweating as she drive her car back to her coffeeshop.
___________________________

Rowell was double checking everything for their wedding. He was with their wedding organizer and decided that Dawn wouldn't come with them so she won't get tired.

Everything that Dawn requested to have on their wedding was already there and prepared.

He was on his way to check other things when Andy texted him and told him she wanted to talked with him. But he replied that he can't go because he's busy. Until a text from Andy got him tense.

From: Andy

Rowell mag usap ulit tayo, parang nag dadalawang isip na ako eh.

He then just ignored it but it keeps coming on to his mind, so he change his route and decided to meet her.
___________________________

"Andy anong ibig sabihin ng text mo?" Rowel madly asked her.

"Rowell ayoko ng ituloy ito..."

"Ngayon pa! Kung kailan malapit na kaming ikasal ni Dawn."

"At kami ni Richard? Kahit naman nasamin siya ni Dave alam ko namang hindi na mawawala yung pag mamahal niya kay Dawn eh."

"Ano ba Andy, maayos na ang usapan natin dito diba."

"Rowell kanina nang galing ako sa office ni Dawn, kakausapin ko na dapat siya eh. Tapos narinig ko sila ni Alice na nag uusap. Alam mo ba kung anong pinanghahawakan ni Dawn kaya hindi niya makayang balikan si Richard?" Andy said and tears finally fell from her eyes as Rowell just looked at her asking why. "Pinanghahawakan niya Rowell na ayaw niyang masira ang pamilya namin ni Dave. Rowell mas iniisip pa niya ang anak ko kaysa sa sarili niyang kaligayahan."

"Pero Andy, paano naman ang pinag..."

"Basta ako Rowell handa na akong sabihin kay Dawn ang totoo."

They continued to talked and little did they know Alice and Vice was just outside on their car watching them.
___________________________

"See I told you Vice! Tama ako! There's something going on with this two!" Alice said to Vice and was about to head out when Vice stopped her.

"Oh teka lang sis, hindi nga tayo sure kung anong pinag uusapan nila eh."

"Vice I paid one of her employee, see that guy over there." She said pointed the guy sitting right beside Andy and Rowell. "I told him to record their conversations."

"Alice omg, did you really..."

"Vice I'm desperate, I made Richard a promised that I would help him. At tama ako diba, may itinatago itong dalawang 'to."

"Oh eh anong plano mo? Wag mo na silang kausapin kaya hayaan natin na ang alam nila wala tayong alam."

"Oo but I need to get the recorder and Dawn needs to hear this."
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗