Chapter 59

It was already 9:45 in the evening . Richard was lying on a beach bench when he saw Joey, John and Anjo were enjoying the ocean while they were having their conversations with Dawn, Amy, Alice, Carmina and Andy. He was glad that Andy was starting to feel comfortable with the others.

He was just starring at Dawn when he noticed her checking her phone from time to time. So he get also his phone and texted her.

To: Dawn

Uy tingin ng tingin sa phone niya, inaantay mo ba text ko?

He waited a couple of minutes for Dawn to received his message. He was looking at her direction when Dawn looked at him also.

He waved his hands and gave her a smile, but Dawn ignored him and continued to talked with the others.

"Aba snobber 'to ah." Richard said to himself. He stood up and walked towards them, he was about to approach Dawn, when suddenly he saw Andy walked out.

"Nako! Napakadaldal mo kasi eh! Tignan mo nagalit na yun." John said.

Richard heard them so he approached them. "Anong nangyari? Bakit umalis si Andy?"

"Ito kasi eh, kung ano ano sinasabi!" John loudly said as he spanked Anjo on his arms, and catches everyone's attention.

"Oh wag kayong mag sasakitan." Amy said to them.

"Hala Rich, napikon na siguro si Andy, sundan mo siya." Carmina said.

"Sige." Richard simply replied as he walked away.

"Ayan nakita niyo! Yang mga biro niyo kasi hindi nyo binabantayan." Amy pointed the three boys.

"Biro lang naman kasi yun eh, hindi niya dapat sineseryoso." Alice said.

"Kahit na, kung ako din ang nasa position ni Andy, masasaktan ako sa sinabi niyo." Amy said again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Basta ako, I'm out in here. Gusto ko lang mag enjoy." Alice said and walked away from them.

"Alice sama ako." Carmina said and followed her.

"Oh sige na hihingi kami ng sorry, para hindi ka na magalit samin Amy." John said and pulled Anjo.

"Excuse me lang ha." Dawn also said and walked away leaving Amy and Joey.

Dawn was heading back to the lobby when she saw Richard and Andy talking nearby.
___________________________

"Ands okay ka lang?" Richard asked Andy.

"Hindi, gusto ko ng umuwi Rich." Andy said while crying.

"Bakit? Ano bang nangyari?"

"Basta, please halika na umuwi na tayo."

"Oh paano kita maiintindihan eh ayaw mong sabihin sakin."

"Richard kanina nag bibiruan sila tungkol sayo at kay Dawn. Hindi lang ako kumikibo pero nasasaktan din naman ako."

"Andy, biro nga lang nila yun diba. Huwag mong seryosohin."

"Paanong hindi ko seseryosohin, eh totoo naman ang sinabi nilang mahal mo pa si Dawn."

Dawn who was just listening to them, got shocked and didn't know what to feel though she knew that Andy already knows about it. But it just bothered her that she's becoming a conflict to them.

Andy who was facing Dawn's direction noticed her but she didn't make it obvious.

"Wag mo ng isipin yun, halika na mag pahinga ka na."