Chapter 76

It was already 8:30 in the evening Dave was already sleeping at his room, while Richard was with Rachel in the living room watching movies.

"Ikaw Rachel dapat ganitong oras natutulog ka na din eh." Richard said while sitting beside her. "Manang mana ka na sa mommy mo, laging nag pupuyat yun."

"Si mommy? Opo tito, she always stays up late. Then she would tell us it's because of work." Rachel said as she eats popcorn while watching.

Richard was just watching Rachel from time to time as he browse his phone.

"Tito Rich, I wish you are my dad." She said and hugged him.

"Bakit? Ayaw mo ba sa daddy mo?"

"No, I love him so much. But he's always busy with his work po eh. He has more time with his camera than me. But you and tita Dawn po, you both always had time."

Richard don't know what to say but it feels like his heart was melting because of this kid. He then hugged her also.

Couple of hours had passed before Derek came to fetch Rachel. Richard invited him to get inside.

Before they leaved Richard bring Rachel to their kitchen and showed her his big jar full of chocolates.

"Oh get as many as you want." He said and handed her the jar.

Rachel get a handful of chocolates, "thanks tito! You're the best!" She said and hugged him.

They went back to the living room after. Then Rachel put all the chocolates on her bag.

"Nako lagot tayo nyan sa mommy mo tsaka sa tita Dawn mo. Ang daming chocolate nyan." Derek jokingly said. "Salamat pala dito bro ha."

"Okay lang yan. Tsaka nag enjoy ako kasama siya. Ah Derek alam mo minsan, try niyo mag family bonding nila Rachel. Baka masyado na kayong busy ni Alice sa trabaho." Richard told him.

"Sure, salamat ha. Sige una na kami." He said and waited for Rachel to say goodbye to his tito Richard.
___________________________

Derek parked his car inside and they both got off from the car. Rachel ran inside and greeted her mom.

"Rach, be careful, don't run baka madapa ka." Alice said then Rachel gave her a hugged. "Oh did you enjoy ba?"

"Yes mommy. Super!"

"Oh go to your room na ha, Susunod si mommy sa taas mag half bath ka before sleeping."

"No mommy, ako na po. You don't have to do it for me."

"Okay sige if you wanted to do it yourself."

Rachel ran upstairs to her room. She put her bag on her bed and get her towel after. She went to the bathroom to do a quick bath then changes her clothes to pajamas.

Then she remembered, she have chocolates on her bag. She poured it out on her bed and choose what to eat before she brushed her teeth. She opened her tv and watched some movies again while she eat her sweets.

An hour had passed, she was about to brush her teeth when her allergies attacked her. The allergies make it kinda hard for her to breath. She immediately went outside his room and called her parents, but then she saw them downstairs like fighting.

"M-mommy." She called out and hardly breath. Her body was getting red because of allergies.

She was about to go downstairs when she missed a step and fall on the stairs. Derek and Alice saw her but she already fall at almost half of the stairs. Rachel became unconscious and her head was bleeding.

"Hon, let's go na to the hospital." Alice nervously said.

Derek moved her gently and carried her, they head out and gently put Rachel inside the car. They both got in also then Derek started to drive as fast as he could.

Alice called the emergency and told them they were on the way to the hospital. She also called Dawn and informed her about Rachel.
___________________________

Richard was fixing all the things they've used in the living room when he suddenly saw Rachel's iPad.

"Nako naiwan niya yung iPad niya." He said and get it.

He finished fixing everything first then he went upstairs to get his car keys. He head outside and locked the doors because Andy was not yet home and no one would watch Dave.

He got inside his car and started to drive. He put the iPad on his side with his phone.

It took him hours before he arrived at Alice's house, he got off his car and pushed the door bell. He waited for about 15 minutes but no one opened the gate. He get his phone and contacted Alice.

"Hello Rich?" Alice said on the other line.

Richard immediately knew that she was crying because of her tone of voice. "Alice, why are you crying?"

"Rich, we're here at the hospital."

"Bakit anong nangyari?" Richard asked, his heart was beating so fast.

"Rich si Rachel, inatake siya ng allergies niya. She was calling us pero nadulas siya kaya she fell on the stairs."

"Inatake ng allergies? Saan ba siya allergic?"

"Peanuts, eh we don't give her peanuts nga eh kaya hindi namin alam bakit inatake siya ng allergies."

"Nako Alice, sa chocolates ata yun galing. Binigyan ko siya ng chocolates eh. Hindi ko alam na allergic din pala siya sa peanuts. Text me the address of the hospital pupunta ako. I'm sorry ha."

"Yes, please Richard come here."

He ended the phone call and immediately went back inside his car, then he drive as fast as he could.

About half an hour had passed before Richard arrived at the hospital. He immediately asked the front desk.

"Miss, Excuse me, is there a kid na kaka-admit lang dito?"

"Nasa ER po siya kanina pero nasa room na po siya ngayon."

"Saang room?"

"Sir hindi po kami pwedeng basta basta mag bigay ng info sa inyo eh. Ano po ba name nung patient na sinasabi niyo?"

"Rachel."

"Rachel? Ano pong surname?"

"Rachel Ramsay."

The nurse checked her record but there's none.

"Sir wala pong patient na ganyan ang name dito."

"Miss kaka admit niyo lang sa kanya, ngayon ngayon lang. Check your record again ano ba!"

"Sir hindi po Rachel Ramsay ang nandito sa record ko po. Rachel Gomez po."

Richard looked at her surprised, there are no words came out from his mouth. He get her record and checked the name on it.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗