Chapter 74

Rowell parked his car on their garage, but he stayed inside for a while. He was punching the steering wheel because of the things going on to his mind.

He stopped himself from crying as he got off his car. He then get his keys to open the door.

When he opened it, he saw Dawn laying on the couch. She was so pale so Rowell immediately approached her.

"Dawn." He nervously said and tried to wake her up. "Dawn?"

It took couple of minutes before she moved a bit and opened her eyes. "Rowell bakit? Nakatulog pala ako, hindi ko na namalayan." She asked when she saw him.

"Wala akala ko kasi may nangyaring masama sayo." He said and felt relieved. "Sandali kukuha ako ng tubig, namumutla ka na naman."

"Sige, medyo napagod nga ako kasi nag linis ako ng bahay. Wala akong magawa eh."

"Dawn hindi ka dapat nag papagod, buti walang masamang nangyari sayo. Ang sabi ko mag pahinga ka lang eh."

"Oh relax ka lang, okay naman ako eh."

"Oo nga pero please wag ka na munang kumilos kilos at baka mapagod ka."

"Okay sabi mo eh."

"Ikukuha kita ng tubig sandali." He said and went to the kitchen.

Dawn was just looking at him curiously, suddenly her phone rang.

"Oh Alicia tumawag ka?" She asked her.

"Dawny, okay lang bang papuntahin ko si Rachel kayla Richard bukas?"

Dawn stopped for a while and remained silent.

"Uy Dawny? Are you still there?"

"Bukas bakit daw?" She then asked her as she shook her head.

"Request daw nung Dave, gustong makalaro ulit si Rachel eh."

"Ah ganun, okay sige anong oras ba?"

"Afternoon ang sinabi niya sakin."

"Okay sige walang problema."

"Okay Dawny thank you!"

She ended the phone call when Rowell came back.

"Sinong kausap mo?" He asked and gave her the glass of water.

"Ah si Alicia, nag papaalam kung pwedeng bumisita si Rachel kayla Richard."

"Oh anong sabi mo?"

"Okay lang sakin."

"Ahh okay sige. Inumin mo na yang tubig. May gusto ka bang kainin?" He asked and sat beside her on the couch.

"Hindi naman ako masyadong gutom, pero ang dami kong gustong kainin."

"Okay sige, sabihin mo lang bibilhan kita." He said as he hold her hands and smiled at her.
___________________________

It was 5:30 in the afternoon when Andy came home. She looked for Richard but he's not around so she went upstairs. She first checked Dave's room and saw that he was still sleeping. She then went to their bedroom after.

She was surprised when she saw some luggage around the floor.

"Rich aalis ka?" She nervously asked him.

"Oo I have an out of town business meeting, pero hindi pa ngayon ang alis ko. Friday pa 2am. 10 days pala ako doon imamanage ko na din yung business doon."

"Ah okay so Sunday pa ang balik mo?"

"Yes." He simply replied.

"Okay sige tulungan na kita." She said and smiled because of the thought that it won't be hard for her to keep him away from Dawn. "If Richard would be out of town and will came back on Sunday, Dawn and Rowell would be married by that time." Andy thought of it as she helped Richard.

"Andy, kanina nag rerequest si Dave kung okay lang ba na papuntahin dito si Rachel. Okay lang ba sayo?"

"Oo naman bakit sakin ka nag tatanong eh bahay mo naman ito?"

"Eh syempre kasi pamangkin siya ni Dawn eh baka..."

"No problem. Basta para kay Dave okay sakin."

"Okay thanks Andy!"

After that Richard asked her to make him some coffee so she went downstairs. She immediately called Rowell and informed him about it.

"Rowell may out of town si Richard, Friday pa ng madaling araw ang alis niya. Tapos sunday pa next week ang balik niya. Diba kasal niyo na ni Dawn sa Sunday."

"Oo good news yan Andy, salamat sa pag iinform sakin."

"Walang problema Rowell, off ko na ito ha."

"Sige. Salamat talaga Andy."

She then ended the phone call and went back upstairs to give the coffee to Richard.
___________________________

Dawn was just sitting on the couch while watching some movies when Rowell sat beside her. She looked at him and notice him smiling.

"Oh masaya ka ata?" She asked him.

Rowell moved closer to her and put his arms on her shoulder. "Syempre naman malapit na ang kasal natin eh."

"Grabe noh ang bilis mo mag prepare for wedding. 1 month lang tayo nag prepare."

"Magaling din naman kasi ang wedding organizer natin. Tsaka maganda ang plano, hindi ito yung klase ng wedding na mukang minadali."

"Dapat lang noh, it's our wedding day gusto ko maganda at planado ang lahat."

"Ready ka na ba?" Rowell seriously asked her.

"Oo Rowell. Thank you ha." She said and hugged him.

"I love you Dawn."

"I love you too." She rest her head on him as he hugged her.

"Dawn mahal mo pa ba si Richard?" He can't stopped himself so he asked her directly.

"Bakit naman ganyan ang tanong mo?"

"Wala gusto ko lang malaman, kasi pakakasalan na kita eh."

"Hindi Rowell."

"Hindi mo na siya..."

"Hindi na importante yun, ikaw ang pakakasalan ko diba."

"Thank you Dawn..."

"Hindi, Thank you dahil you keep on understanding and forgiving me Rowell. Alam 'kong madaming beses na kitang nasaktan, pero nanjan ka padin you choose to stay."
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗