Chapter 6

Sunday (3:30 am)

It was early in the morning when Dawn and the rest, prepare themselves to go. They all decided to take one van for their transportation, and Derek was their driver.

On their way to the beach, Rachel was sleeping while her mom and her aunties were enjoying the whole trip.

Hours had passed before they arrive at their private beach.

In their beach you can see their Hotel and Resort where the ADV Glam is located at the 6th floor. There's also few guest rooms and one Rest House

They first head to Dawn's rest house to put their bags and stuffs on their own rooms. Rachel was still sleeping while her dad was carrying her.

Since it was too early for them to swim on the beach, they all rest for a while.

"Twinnie, pag gising natin mamaya, after natin mag breakfast, island hopping tayo ha." Vice said with his sleepy tone.

Dawn just nod at him.

"Uy sama niyo si Rachel ha, kami na lang muna ni Derek dito. Mag lilibot libot kami." Alice.

"Go, para makapag solo kayo." Vice.
___________________________

(6:30 am)

Richard just woke up, he was drinking his coffee on his terrace while he was checking his phone to see if he have any notifications and emails. He then called his secretary.

"Good morning Grace, nagising ba kita?" He gently asked.

"No sir, kanina pa po ako gising. Bakit po kayo tumawag?"

"Remind mo yung mga staffs and models natin for tomorrow ha. Ikaw na bahalang sumama sa kanila pag punta ng beach. Mauuna na ko ngayon, call me if they have any questions."

"Yes po sir, yun lang po ba?"

"Ah reserve mo pala ako ng isang bouquet of tulips and two bouquet of roses. Doon padin sa lagi natin inoorderan ng flowers. Daanan ko mamaya before ako umalis."

"Okay sir."

"Salamat, baba ko na 'to."

He ended the call and finish his coffee. He prepare his clothes first, then he went to bathroom after.

Since he's going to a beach, he thought of wearing a cargo shorts and aqua blue polo shirt, with his top-sider. He puts everything he needs on his bags and wear his sunglass.

While driving, he went to the flower shop first to get his reserve bouquets.
___________________________

Alice and Dawn were busy preparing their breakfast while Vice, Derek and Rachel were asleep.

"Grabe matulog si Rach no, sobrang tagal." Alice started.

"Oo nga eh, kanina pa siya tulog sa byahe. And good for Derek at natulog siya." Dawn said while she was putting their food on a plate.

"Oo nga eh akala ko babantayan pa tayo, ayaw matulog."

"Oh gisingin na natin sila para makapag breakfast na tayo."

They wake up the three and head to their dining room.

"Mommy can I come with tita Dawn when they go island hopping?" Rachel asked her mom.

"Yes, kasama mo din si tita Vice. Kaya finish your breakfast so you can go na."

Rachel just smiled at them and focus on finishing her breakfast.