Chapter 15

The sun was setting down. Cold breeze gives them shivers. And the view is just amazing. Richard and Dawn was just talking about their lives for the past 8 years that had passed.

"Halika na friend, uwi na tayo hinahanap ka na sakin nila Alice." Richard said and stand up.

"Wag mo nga sabihin yang friend. Hindi bagay sayo para kang bakla." She said as she laugh.

"Oo na, sige let's go friend." He said as he tried to imitate a typical gay friend.

He cling his hands on her hands and walk like a real gay.

"Itigil mo nga yan. Ang laki ng katawan mo tapos ganyan ka kumilos." Dawn said as she laugh so hard.

"Shhh, wag kang maingay friend baka may ibang makarinig sayo." He said using his super "maarteng" voice.

They head back to the car and Richard started to drive.

After a few hours on the road, Richard notice Dawn who's getting sleepy. Her eyes looks so tired but she's fighting it.

"Sige na mag pahinga ka muna." Richard said. He put a pillow on her head, and get a blanket on his bag so she could sleep comfortably. "Buti na lang lagi kong dala itong blanket. Gamitin mo muna para hindi ka lamigin."

"Thank you." She simply replied as she closed her eyes.
___________________________

Alice, Derek, Rachel and Vice were busy watching movies while eating ice cream and popcorn, when suddenly Alice phone rang. She get it and answered the call.

"Oh Rowell, Hi!" She started.

It was Rowell who's calling her.

"Hi Alice, just want to make sure if Dawn is fine. She's not answering my calls even my text messages." Rowell explained.

"Yeah she's fine Rowell, nothing to worry. Her phone is lowbat kasi kaya she couldn't answer you."

"Wala ba kayo sa bahay para mag charge siya ng phone niya. Are you with her? Pwede bang makausap siya?"

"I'm sorry Rowell, she's not yet here pa eh. I'll tell her na lang na tumawag ka."

"Okay Alice, thank you. Ingat kayo jaan nila Rachel."

"Thanks, bye!" She said and end the phone call.
___________________________

It was getting dark, Richard and Dawn was still on the road. Richard looked at Dawn as her head keeps on falling, though he gave her a pillow. He adjust her seat, and he moves a bit closer to her. He put his one hand to support Dawn's head. "Kaya ko naman mag drive, using one hand." He thought.

While he was driving, his eyes was on the road but he looked at Dawn from time to time. He saw that Dawn was sleeping peacefully and comfortably as he support her head with his hands. He hold her head gently with care, and he saw Dawn was smiling, even though she's asleep.

After an hour had passed, Dawn woke up. She noticed Richard's hand was still holding her head. She move and looked at him.

"Oh gising kana pala." Richard said and smiled at her. He notice that Dawn was looking at his hands. "Hinawakan ko na, nahihirapan kang matulog kanina. Bumabagsak bagsak ka kasi eh."

"Thank you." She replied with a smile. She's still looking at him. "Hindi ka ba napapagod? Kanina ka pa nag da-drive, gusto mo ako naman." She added.

"Wag na, malapit naman na tayo. Kaya ko na ito." He said and smiled at her. "Gusto mong kumain? Mag drive thru tayo doon sa mcdo oh."

"Okay sige."