Chapter 90

Months after...

Richard woke up but still not opening his eyes. He searched the bed for Dawn but got nervous when no one was in his side. He immediately stood up and search the room, then he heard Dawn on the bathroom.

He approached her and saw her vomiting. He hold her and caressed her back.

"Let it all out love, okay ka lang?" He asked her.

"Yes, it's normal babe. I'm pregnant remember." She said and wiped her mouth with a towel.

"Love, gusto mo nang kumain ng breakfast? Lutuan ko kayo. What do you want to eat?"

"Chard, I want blueberries with..."

"With whipped cream and honey."

"Yes. You already know na ha."

"Syempre naman. Pero that's for dessert ha. Hindi naman pang breakfast yan eh." He said and hugged her. "I love you." Then he held her tummy. "I love you too baby."

"Excited ka, wala pa nga eh."

"Oo excited ako. Halika na baba na tayo." He said and held her hands as they head downstairs.

"Chard I want to help you."

"Sure pero wag masyadong kikilos ha."

They both head to the kitchen then Richard prepared all the ingredients needed. Richard started to cook while Dawn was just sitting in his side.

"Eh hindi mo naman ako pinapakilos eh." Dawn told him.

"Ako na lang kasi magluluto mrs ko. Manood ka na lang at pagmasdan ang kaguapuhan ko."

"Ang yabang nito."

"Bakit hindi ka ba nagaguapuhan sakin?" He asked and moved closer to her. He smirked at her as he raised her eyebrows up and down. He suddenly wrapped his arms on her.

"Hay nako Chard, tigilan mo 'ko jan ha."

"Bakit wala naman akong gagawin ah." He said and was about to kissed her.

"Ouch." Dawn said and hold her tummy.

Richard got nervous and asked her, "bakit anong sumasakit sayo?"

"Joke lang, kikiss ka na naman kasi eh. Dun ka nga mag luto ka lang." She said and pushed him away.

"Loko ka ha, kinabahan ako sayo mrs ko." He sighed and got relieved.

"Sorry mr ko." She said and hugged him.

"Sus kunwari ka pa eh. Ayaw mag pakiss tapos yayakap ka sakin."

She laughed and gently punched him. "Chard oo nga pala, monthly check up ko ngayon ha. I also want to know the gender of our baby, it's been 5 months na."

"Okay sige, samahan na kita?"

"No, ako muna dapat ang makakaalam ng gender."

"Ikaw ha susurprise mo na naman ako. Sige ihahatid kita sakto pupunta ako sa office ngayon. Isasama ko si Rachel ha."

"Okay sige, punta nadin ako doon after check up."

"Okay. Oh tapos na ito, kain na tayo."

"Tatawagin ko na si Rachel."

"Hindi na aakyat ka na naman. Ako na gigising sa kanya. O gusto mo breakfast muna tayo tapos mamaya na natin gisingin si Rachel." He said smirking at her as he immediately hugged her and kissed her.

"Gisingin mo na si Rachel." She said and withdrew from their kissed.

After they finished eating their breakfast, they all got dressed and ready to head out. Richard locked the door and gate before he went back inside the car and started to drive off.

An hour had passed before they arrived at a private hospital.

"Mrs Gomez, mag ingat po ha." Richard said and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too Mr. Gomez, kayo din ni Rachel mag ingat." She said then turned to Rachel. "Rachel go with daddy muna ha. Behave sa office niya."

They waved goodbye to Dawn as she got off the car and head inside the hospital. As soon as Richard saw her entered, he started to drive again and went to his office.
___________________________

It was almost lunch time Richard was still on his office, while Rachel was with Grace. He was checking his phone from time to time, but still haven't got any text message from Dawn. So he decided to finally call her.

"Mrs Gomez where are you po?" He asked using his cute voice.

"I'm sorry Mr Gomez, did I keep you waiting ba? I'm driving now on my way there." Dawn explained to him. "Did you and Rachel eat lunch already?"

"No pa mrs ko, we are waiting for you. Please be careful while driving. I love you so much."

"Okay see you both in a minute, I love you too." She said and ended the phone call.

Minutes had passed Richard was waiting for Dawn, when someone knocked on his door. He excitedly stood up from his chair and expected Dawn. But when he opened it, Andy was standing in his front.

"Rich..."

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Rich gusto kitang makausap. Please." They went inside the office as Andy started. "Sa totoo lang wala na akong mukhang maihaharap sa inyo ni Dawn eh. Pero Rich, nandito ako to explain..."

"Hindi na kailangan Andy, sinabi na sakin lahat ni Dawn. Kung yun lang ang sasabihin mo makakalis ka na." He said and turned his back from her but she reached for him.

"Rich, I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Ano bang gusto mong gawin..."

"Wala na Andy, wala na akong gustong gawin mo. Siguro salamat na lang. Salamat sa oras na binigay mo sakin nung kailangan kita."

"Rich, please forgive me."

"Hindi ko pa ata kayang ibigay yan Andy."

"Rich maniwala ka sakin. Hindi ko na alam kung anong pumasok sa utak ko at nagawa ko ang mga yun. Masyado lang kitang minahal kaya kahit mali handa akong gawin." She said and hugged him. "I'm really sorry."

Suddenly the door swung opened and revealed Dawn.

"Richard..." She said standing on their front.

Richard took off Andy's hugged and approached her immediately.

"Dawn, it's not what you think." Richard said and hold her.

"Dawn I'm here to explain sana kay Rich yung totoong nangyari. Pero ang sabi niya nasabi mo na ang lahat sa kanya. So I'm just asking for forgiveness, yung yakap kanina pasensya ka na hindi ko napigilan. I think there's no reason pa for me to stay dito. Dawn, Rich, I'm really sorry sa lahat ng nagawa ko sa inyo. And congrats nadin pala on you're wedding." Andy explained and leaved them almost crying.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗