P R O L O G U E

June 2011

     Richard had arrived at their residence in the midst of the evening. He walked straight to their bedroom as well as sought for Dawn, his fiancée. He immediately checked their bathroom, where he would have subsequently found her inside, but there was no sign of her entering this time. So Richard proceeded into their walk-in closet to seek for her; thankfully, he found her there, but regrettably, he witnessed her packing her clothes.

     "Saan ka pupunta?" He questioned.

     Dawn remained silent, not a single word could be heard, even after her fiancé Richard had asked her continuously.

     Richard tried to stopped her from packing her clothes but she resisted.

     He recognized that he and his girlfriend had arguments more often which he found normal in relationships, yet wasn't expecting those to lead at that point.

     "Dawn, love, please, huwag kang umalis," Richard pleaded, "huwag mo akong iwan," trying his hardest to stop her.

     "Rich, tama na," Dawn replied as tears fell down her cheeks, "I'm tired and all I could think is to leave. That's the best for both of us."

     "No, you're not leaving, dito ka lang."

     "Please, Richard, enough now."

     "Ano bang problema, Dawn? You tell me so I would know what I has to do."

     At that moment, Dawn halted and drew her eyes to Richard. She could remember all she had witnessed.

     "Nakita ko... I saw both of you. Richard mabait ako pero huwag mo naman ako gawing t*nga," she wiped her tears, "Ilang beses na kitang nahuhuli, pero ito ka pa rin hindi ka tumitigil."

     "You knew I was drunk when you saw me. Ilang beses ko ba uulitin sayo 'yan?"

     "That is not a valid excuse, Richard! Lasing ka o hindi, you knew exactly what you are doing!"

     "Kaya nga humingi ako agad ng tawad sa'yo. Lasing ako and that would never be reasonable for me committing wrong actions, alam ko 'yun, Dawn," he heaves a sigh, "but nothing happened to us, you know."

     "Either way, that isn't my point! Nakuha mong mag hanap ng ibang babae Richard!"

     With all those accusations, Richard seems to have lose his cool.

     "Dahil sayo! You've been avoiding me, refusing to accept my messages and calls, Dawn. We live in the same roof yet I still feel alone. Sa tingin mo ba hindi ako mag hahanap ng iba?"

     "Exactly my point. Kaya nga tama na, itigil na natin ito. Malaya ka ng gawin ang lahat ng gusto mo."

     "Diretsuhin mo ako. This is not entirely about what I did or anything wrong I committed?" He asked  raising his voice cause by madness, "sabihin mo sa'kin, tungkol na naman ito sa pangrap mo di'ba? Sabihin mo yung totoo Dawn, hindi yung mga nagawa ko ang pinap—"

     "Oo Richard!" She seems to lose her cool as well, "Pangarap ko 'yun eh, bakit hindi mo ako suportahan?!"

     He clicked his tongue, "Pangarap mo? Paano naman yung sa atin?"

     "Richard, for heaven's sake, I'll be gone for four years only. Babalik din ako, bakit hindi mo ako mapagbigyan?"