Chapter 86

It was a tiring day for everyone but a very special day at the same time for Richard and Dawn.

They went to a private place, the same venue as their reception, where it also has a room for the couple to stay for their honeymoon. It was like a resort but has a church.

"Dawn dapat pinasama mo muna kayla Dikya si Rachel eh." Richard said to Dawn while taking off his coat.

"Hayaan mo na, gusto tayo makasama ng anak mo eh." Dawn replied reaching for the zipper at her back.

"Ako na." He said and helped her to unzipped her gown and revealed his white like snow skin. Richard kissed her back.

"Chard anjan si Rachel." She said stopping him.

"Inaantok na yan, maya maya tulog na yan." Richard said and kissed her neck.

"Hindi, mag palit ka na ng damit mo." She said and was about to head inside the bathroom when Richard stopped her.

"Jan tayo sa bathroom..."

"Hindi pwede, madulas pa tayo dito. Delikado for baby."

"I'll be careful promise."

"Ang kulit mo Chard, mag bihis kana sinabi at matulog na tayo." She said and immediately locked the bathroom door.

Dawn change into her pj's and head out from the bathroom. Richard immediately pinned her on the wall.

"Pano ba yan mrs ko, tulog na si Rachel." He said and kissed her on her neck. "Pwede na ba?"

"Sige pero isa lang ha."

Richard hold her back and started kissing her neck. He kissed her on her lips and started to make out.

"I love you Mrs. Gomez." He whispered and kissed her ears as he put her hand around his neck.

"I love you too Mr. Gomez." She respond and continued to kissed him.

As they continued to make out, Richard untie the lace of her pj's when Rachel suddenly called her mommy. Dawn withdrew from their kissed and approached Rachel.

"Yes baby?" She asked her while she's sleeping on the bed.

"Mommy let's sleep na po. Please stay in my side." Rachel said in a sleepy tone.

"Yes baby, let's sleep na ha." She said and laid beside her as she hugged her to make her go back to sleep. "Oh Mr. Gomez halika na dito. Matulog na tayo."

"Malapit na eh." Richard said as they both laughed and joined them on the bed.

Richard and Dawn was laying at both ends of the bed while Rachel was on their middle. Since Dawn was hugging Rachel, Richard face them and hugged Rachel also as he reached for Dawn's hand.

"Sarap talaga titigan." Richard said and kissed Dawn's hand. He hold it and intertwined it with him. "I love you Dawn."

"Pang ilan na bang I love you yan Chard?"

"Sabi ko sayo hindi ako mapapagod na sabihan ka ng I love you mrs ko." He said and kissed her hands again.

"Daddy keep quiet." Rachel said in her sleepy voice as she faced Dawn and hugged her.

Dawn just looked at Richard as they both smiled because of Rachel.

"Oh sige na baby, let's sleep na. I love you din." Richard said and moved closer to them as he hugged them.

Rachel fall asleep again and Dawn also. Richard was just watching them, then he moved quietly so they won't wake up. He moved Rachel a bit and went to the other side of the bed so he could lay next to Dawn.

When he laid at Dawn's side he hugged her immediately and kissed her back. Dawn suddenly woke up as she looked back and saw Richard.

"Oh bakit nanjan ka?" She asked him.

"Gusto kita katabi mrs ko." He said and kissed her back again.

"Matulog ka na." Dawn said and turned her back again.

"Isa lang please." He pleaded and moved closer to her, he hugged her and kissed her back.

"Chard matulog ka na, inaantok na ako. Bawal ako mapuyat."

"Oo nga pala si baby, oh sige kiss na lang."

"Matulog na kasi, ang kulit mo."

"Kiss lang naman damot nito."

"Shh bawal maingay magigising si Rachel."

"Kiss lang please mrs Gomez."

Dawn looked back at him then he kissed her already. "Madaya ka ha."

"Bitin yun mrs ko, harap ka sakin."

"Kulit mo talaga." She said and faced him. She hold his face and kissed him as it lasted for about couple of minutes. "Matulog ka na po ha."

"Ang sorop, isa pa?" He said and kissed her again. "Pano ba yan mrs ko ayoko ng tumigil?" He said and continued to kissed her

"Chard ang kulit mo ha, tama na. Matulog na tayo please." She said and withdrew from their kissed and faced Rachel.

"Sige na nga tulog na tayo mrs ko. I love you." He said and kissed her on her cheeks as he lifted a bit.

"Humabol pa, I love you too mr ko. Patulugin mo na po ako."

"Okay pasensya na mrs ko, matulog na tayo. I love you so much." Richard said and hugged them.

As he hugged them he intertwined his hand with Dawn. Until he felt that Dawn already fall asleep also. He kissed Dawn one last time and closed his eyes to sleep, with a smile that never fades since the time he got married with Dawn.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗