Chapter 60

Continuation...

12:00 am

The rain continued to fall as the cold breeze filled the air. Richard and Dawn was still sitting on the sand. Richard was holding Dawn on her shoulder who was sitting beside him still hugging him.

"Chardd pasokk naa tayoo, nauboss naa natinn yungg winee ohh." She said as they both laughed. "Basangg basaa ppa tayoo saa ulann." She added as she looked up to him.

"Dawnn mamayaa nna pleasee." He said and moved her closer to him then she hugged him more tightly. He get her hands and hold it. "Dawnn ayokongg mataposs angg araww naa itoo."

"Peroo hindii pwedee, bumalikk naa tayoo bagoo ppa tayoo mmakita ngg asawaa moo."

Richard haven't got a chance to tell Dawn the truth about him and Andy, because he was afraid that Dawn might get mad at him again. And he doesn't want Andy to get hurt. So he'd better keep things the same for now.

"Chardd tayoo naa jann." Dawn said and was about to stand up when Richard stopped her. "Anoo baa parehoo naa tayongg lasingg ohh. Halikaa naa, tumayoo ka na jann hindii kitaa kayaa." Richard pulled her, then she fall into him.

"Walaa akongg pakielaamm kungg parehoo tayongg lasingg. Dittoo ka munaa sakinn." Richard said and let her seat in between of his legs as he crossed his arms to hugged her. "Dawnn cann wee forgett thee presentt forr aa whilee..." He said as he intertwined his fingers to her and rest his head on her shoulder.

"Andd goo backk inn thee pastt? Tapoos maaalalaa natiin yungg mgaa pinagg awayann natinn." Dawn said and looked at him letting their nose touches each other.

"Yess too ggo backk inn thee pastt wheree wee aree free too lovee eachh otherr. Yungg mgaa masasayangg memoriess langg angg aalalahaninn natinn. Kakalimutann munaa natiin kungg anongg mgaa nangyayarii ngayonn." He said and moved his head towards her. "Pwedee bangg kahitt ngayonn langg Dawnn... saa akinn kaa munaa."

"Richardd..." Dawn hold his face as she closed her eyes.

"Dawnn pleasee kahiit ngayongg gabii langg."

"Richh..." Dawn said with a sighed. "Mahall..."

Richard didn't let her finished and close the gap between them with a kissed. They stayed on that positioned as Richard hugged her tightly and felt her body.

"Mahall dinn kitaa." Richard said and kissed her again. "Halikaa naa, basangg basaa na tayoo. Bakaa magkaa sakitt ka paa." He said and stood up as he helped Dawn to stand up also.

Richard intertwined his hand again with Dawn, then she looked up to him.

"Richh, bakaa mayy makakitaa saa atinn."

"Edii tuminginn silaa." He said and gave her a smacked kiss on her lips. "Dawnn pleasee kahitt hanggang sa pagg hatidd koo langg sayoo saa kwartoo moo, maramdamann kongg akinn kaa."
___________________________

Richard asked the front desk for a towel and put it on them. Good thing the staffs were the only one who's awake by this time.

Richard and Dawn got inside the elevator and pushed their floor button. Richard hugged Dawn from her back and placed his head on her shoulders again.

"Angg sarapp mongg titigann lovee." He said and smiled at her. Dawn looked at him and was surprised to hear that. "Hindii moo bba akoo tatawagingg babee?"

"Mukhangg ikaww angg lasingg na lasingg sa ati..." Richard can't stop himself so he kissed her again.

The elevator opened as they both withdrew from their kissed and head out. They walked towards Dawn's room.

"Ditoo na koo Chardd. Salamatt" Dawn said and hugged him.

Richard hugged her more tightly, "walaa bangg goodd byee kisss?"

Dawn laughed a bit to him and reached for his lips to kissed it, she was about to withdrew from their kissed but Richard didn't let her.

"I love you so much love." He said in the middle of their kissed.

He pinned her to the door as he continued to kissed her. They both moaned for pleasure as Richard began to kissed her aggressively. He reached for the doorknob and opened it then he pulled her inside the room.

(p.s. the rest is history 🤫)
___________________________

The rays of the sun touches Richard's face making him moved a bit but his eyes were still closed. He searched the bed and got nervous when he felt no one was in his side.

He immediately opened his eyes and didn't saw Dawn at his side. He searched the room but she's not there. Even her clothes, bag, everything had gone.

He get up and get his clothes and went to the restroom and put on his clothes and washed his face also before he head out.

He first checked their room and saw Andy was still sleeping, he checked the time and it was only 5:30 am. He took a bath and changed his clothes then went down in the lobby.

"Oh Rich, good morning ang aga mo gumising ah." Alice said while she's sitting on the couch.

"Alice si Dawn?" He immediately asked.

"Kanina pa umalis, emergency. Dapat nga sasamahan ko na siya pauwi eh pero sabi niya sabayan ko na lang daw kayo." She explained.

"Ah ganun ba sige salamat."

"Bakit mo siya hinahanap?"

"Wala, pinuntahan ko kasi siya sa kwarto niya pero wala na siya eh." He said as an excuse.

"Oh okay, oo nga pala nasa labas sila Chong. Sabi nila kapag nakita kita papuntahin kita don."

"Sige salamat dikya." Richard said and head out.

He get his phone and contacted Dawn but she's not answering, he tried again but she still did not answer the call so he ended up texting her.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗

p.s. To the one who requested this chapter, ayan na pinublish ko na. Nag flood message ka pa sa messenger ko hehe. Btw, thank you so much for all the support❤️