Chapter 75

Dawn and Rowell woke up early because they planned to looked at the venue for their wedding and reception.

"Ready ka na?" Rowell asked her as they got inside the car.

"Yes, I'm excited." She replied.

"Dala mo ba yung medicines mo?"

"Yes, all set." She excitedly said and gave him a smile. "Nasan pala ang wedding organizer natin?"

"Nauna na siya kasama niya yung team niya, inaayos na nila yung venue para makita mo yung sample. Then papalitan na lang yung mga flowers ulit sa wedding day natin para fresh pa."

"Oh okay, ah Rowell I'm craving for something sweet. Baka may madaanan tayo, bumili tayo ha."

"Sure, no problem. Basta after mo kumain ng sweets uminom ng madaming tubig ha. Hindi healthy ang sweets."

"Uy napapansin ko ha, nacoconcious ka sa mga kinakain ko no? Kaya puro fruits, vegetables and healthy foods ang binibigay mo sakin."

"Hindi naman, mas kailangan mo kasi yun. Diba dinala kita last time sa hospital, ang sabi ng doctor more on fruits and vegetables dapat ang kinakain mo."

"Hmmm." She said and just looked at him. "Oh sige na let's go na!"

Rowell started to drive the car and head out.
___________________________

Richard was sitting on the couch, talking with Alice. While Dave was busy watching movies on the tv while eating his cereals.

Richard stood up and looked for Andy.

"Andy, patulong naman ako mag luto. Ang sabi ko kay Alice lunch time nila ihatid dito si Rachel eh, para mahaba haba ang oras nila ni Dave."

"Okay sige no problem, mamaya pa naman ang punta ko sa coffeeshop."

"Ayun thanks, ihahanda ko lang yung mga ingredients."

Richard prepared all the ingredients needed, while Andy prepared all the cooking utensils. It took an hour and half before they finished cooking.

Just the right time because Rachel already arrived at their house. Then they welcomed Rachel inside with Alice.

"Dikya, gusto mo dito ka na din mag lunch?" Richard asked Alice.

"Nako hindi na, Derek is waiting outside din eh. I'll leave Rachel na ha. Thanks for inviting her dito." She said and gave Rachel goodbye, and to Richard and Dave also. But she just gave Andy a smile before she head out.

"Okay, let's eat na!" Richard said as he hold both hands of Rachel and Dave then they went to the garden to eat.

Andy served them the food and told Richard that she have to go, so she wouldn't be able to join their lunch.

"Tito Rich, what about if we go to the mall next time. With my tita Dawn and Dave?"

"Sure, that would be great. Pero next time pa yun kapag hindi na busy ang tita mo. But for now ubusin niyo muna yang pagkain niyo, then we'll play after."

"Yey!" The two kids screamed as they tried to finished their food as fast as they can.

Richard enjoyed listening to what Rachel and Dave was talking, he would sometimes answer some of their silly questions.
___________________________

"Dawn we're here na." Rowell said and gently tap her shoulders to wake her up.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." She said when she woke up.

Rowell was the first to get off the car so he could open the door for Dawn. He hold her hands as they both went inside.

They saw everyone who was busy with their own works, until their wedding organizer approached them.

"Good Afternoon, why don't we roam around para macheck natin lahat. Baka may gusto pa kayong ipabago, we still have 10 days to go." The wedding organizer suggested.

They agreed and started to check everything. While they're checking the flowers and other stuffs, the crew have their lunch break.

Dawn suddenly feel uncomfortable and Rowell noticed it immediately. 

"Dawn, bakit?" He asked.

"I smelled something bad eh, masakit sa ilong." She said covering her nose.

"Nako, baka yung mga pagkain ng crew." The organizer said as he turned to the crew. "Guys, pwede move kayo outside, doon po muna kayo kumain? Medyo sensitive ang pang amoy ni ma'am Dawn eh."

"Pasensya na po kayo ha, hindi naman po ganito ang pang amoy ko dati." Dawn said and tried to apologize to them.

"Wala pong problema sa amin iyon ma'am." One of the crew said as they all head out.

They continued after that until Dawn felt better.

"Wait, I want more white kapag sa flowers. Maybe add some ribbons also to this. But I want the ribbon to be gold ha." Dawn said as she checked the flowers.

"Okay ma'am noted." He said and write it on his note pad. He then turned to Rowell and asked him. "Sir kayo po do you have any suggestions po ba?"

"Kung ano ang gusto ni Dawn." He said while holding her hands.

"Okay po, madami dami pa po tayong gagawin ha. Baka abutin po tayo ng gabi, inform ko lang po kayo."

"Sure no problem, nilaan naman namin ni Dawn ang araw na ito para dito."
___________________________

Richard was playing board games with Dave and Rachel. He do enjoyed spending time with the kids because it made him forgets his problems for a while.

"I hope tita Dawn would be here also, we always play this po eh." Rachel told them.

"Talaga? Nilalaro padin pala niya ito." He suddenly thought of Dawn. "Alam mo ba Rachel, favorite game namin ito noon. Pero nag papatalo ako kasi naiinis siya kapag natatalo ko siya dito."

"Really? She always win nga po eh everytime we play."

"Paborito kasi niya yan." He said remembering those days as he smiled.

"Daddy I want snacks." Dave said.

"Coffee and Ice cream." Rachel suddenly told them. "It's my tita's favorite diba tito Rich you know that."

"Anong coffee ka jan, bawal sa inyo ang coffee." Richard told her. "Sakin ang coffee, mag chocolate drink na lang kayo. Oh dito lang kayong dalawa ha, gagawa ako." He told them as he went to the kitchen.

While making the coffee he was smiling as he remembered Dawn and him used to make this, but then feel sad at the same time.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗