Chapter 83

Richard booked a flight that midnight when Rachel called him. Good thing there's a private plane he could rent. It took him hours to come back in manila.

He already called Grace to bring his car to the airport, so when he came he will have something to use.

6:00 am

He was still contacting Dawn and Alice but they were not answering. He drove his car fast and immediately went to Dawn's house because he's sure that Rachel was with Dawn. He pushed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the gate.

"Daddy you're here!" Rachel said and hugged him. She hold his hand and pulled him inside. "Tita Alice! Daddy's here."

Alice came out while holding a white polo and coat then she locked the door after. "Oh let's go na." Alice said and got inside her car.

"Let's go na po daddy!" Rachel screamed and pulled her dad inside the car.

Alice started the engine and drive off. Richard was curious and asked Alice.

"Dikya saan tayo pupunta? Akala ko ba may nangyari kay Dawn, tumawag kayo sakin kahapon diba."

"Basta, oh ito isuot mo na yan." She said and handed him the coat and polo.

"Teka, ngayon ba yung kasal ni Dawn? Hindi ako pupunta. Itigil mo itong sasakyan Alice bababa ako."

"Daddy no please." Rachel pleaded him.

"Hay nako Rich! Wala tayong time for that. Isuot mo na yan bilisan mo. And do it for Rachel."

"Please Daddy." Rachel pleaded and so Richard did it.
___________________________

They arrived at the church and immediately got off. Alice and Rachel pulled him inside the church.

Everyone was busy and started to fall in line, probably because the wedding will start. Richard search the whole location and saw their friends.

Rachel was holding Richard while Alice was fixing his hair.

"Mag ayos ka naman Rich." Alice told him.

"Teka ang usapan pupunta lang ako dito para kay Rachel. Ano 'to bakit kasama ako dito?" Richard asked.

Amy, Vina and Carmina was also on the line and saw Richard.

"Oh nandito ka na pala eh, ayusan na siya." Amy told them.

Richard was just looking at them and really doesn't want to stay on the line. Suddenly Ton, John, Joey and Anjo approached him also.

"Ayan nandito na pala toh, napakagwapo mo bestfriend!" John said and gave him a high five.

"Oh ano pang hinihintay, simulan na itong kasal!" Ton shouted and made everyone inside laughed.

"Yabang mo talaga Goma! Congrats." Anjo and Joey said as they all went to their partners and fall in line with them.

Richard just looked at Rachel who was still holding his hand, smiling at him. He then looked at Alice curiously.

"Oh smile ano ba! It's your day!" Alice told him as she also stand in his front. "Derek, picturan mo kami dito!" She said and called Derek.

Richard don't know what's happening as he looked at them. He leaned at Rachel and asked her. "Rachel, where's mommy?" Rachel didn't answer and just smiled at him.

Richard got more curious and stand up again. He looked around then moved a bit. He looked at the end of the church's aisle and saw Dawn in her wedding gown.

Dawn looked at him and smiled, she raised her hand and let him see her ring. Richard looked at it and remembered that it's the ring he gave to her when they were together before.

He can't contain himself as he bite his fist and didn't stop his tears to fall. He let Alice hold Rachel as he ran fast to hugged Dawn. He immediately kissed her and Dawn hugged him tightly.

"Bakit ka tumakbo! Dapat hihintayin kita na makarating dito eh." Dawn said and cried also.

"Dawn I love you." He said and kissed her again.

"I love you too, Chard. I'm sorry." She said and hugged him more tightly.

"Hoy balik sa pila Goma! Ano ba yan excited kayong dalawa!" Ton shouted to them.

"Oh wag ka ng umiyak Dawn, sayang ang make up. Ikaw na ang pumila doon, ako dito." Richard said and kissed her again.

"Nakakailan ka na ha. Hindi pa nga tayo kasal halik ka na ng halik."

"I love you, simulan na natin ito." Richard said and assisted Dawn at the end to fall in line.

Rachel was also crying as she hugged her parents. Dawn and Richard hugged her also. "Baby tama na yan ha, start na natin ang kasal excited na si daddy mo." Dawn said and made them laughed.

Richard kissed Rachel on her forehead and kissed Dawn's hand as he went back to the other end of the aisle.

Rachel hold her mom's hand then Dawn leaned forward to her. "Thank you sa pag sundo kay daddy." She said smiling to her.

"Thank you mommy for making this. I love you so much po." Rachel said and gave her a hugged.

" Rachel said and gave her a hugged

___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗

p.s. Tama na ang sakitan readers. Mahal na mahal ko kayo so much huhu🥺❤️❤️❤️ thank you to all☺️❤️❤️❤️