Chapter 57

It was already 10:35 in the evening when Richard and Andy arrived at the meeting place.

"Ang tagal niyo ha, naunahan pa kayo ni Anjo!" John said and approached them.

"Hinatid pa kasi namin si Dave sa kaibigan ni Andy." Richard replied. "Sumama na si Andy ha, I hope okay lang sa inyo." He said but he was only looking at Dawn who just gave them a smile.

"Can we eat dinner na? Mahaba pa byahe natin eh." Alice said as she clings her arm to Dawn. "Halika na Dawny."

"Hay nako gutom na naman 'tong si Dikya." Richard said and followed them.

While eating their dinner everyone have their own separate conversations. The waiters had already served the desserts.

Alice was sitting in the middle of Dawn and Richard. Then Andy suddenly went to the restroom and Alice saw it. "Dawny, tabihan ko muna si Amy may pag uusapan lang kami." She said as she stood up and sat beside Amy.

Richard looked at Dawn and immediately sat on Alice's seat. Dawn was about to have a bite on her cake when Richard stopped her.

"May peanut butter yan, natikman ko kanina." He said while holding her hands.

"Thank you."  She replied and smiled at him.

"You're welcome." He said as he put the spoon that Dawn was holding on his mouth, and eat the cake.

Dawn got surprised with his actions and laughed a bit on him. "Takaw mo noh, oh tissue punasan mo yang bibig mo."

"Ikaw na mag punas, tsaka bawal naman sayo yan eh ako na lang kakain." He said and get the plate while Dawn was just looking at him surprised. "Oo nga pala Dawn, pwede ba mamaya pag dating natin mag usap tayo."

"Tungkol saan ba?" Dawn asked him.

"May nabanggit lang kasi sakin si Ton." He said and took another bite.

Dawn was just looking at him nervously when she remembered that Ton and her had a talked yesterday.

"Dawn masaya ako na nandito ka." He smiled and hold her hands again.

Dawn gave him a smile in return, then she saw Andy who came out from the restroom. "Si Andy." She said and take off his hands.

Richard looked at Andy's direction and moved back to his seat. "Ang bilis ng mata mo ha." He said to Dawn without looking at her, so it won't be obvious that they were talking. Dawn quietly laugh with what he just said.

"Oh kumakain ka na naman ng cake." Andy said and sat beside Richard. "Punasan natin yung bibig mo." She said and wiped his mouth.

Richard looked at Dawn again, "ako na Andy, salamat." He said and get the tissue from her.
___________________________

After they finished eating they went back to their own cars and started to drive. Amy and Joey were leading them, followed by John and Anjo, then Dawn with Alice, and in the last were Richard and Andy.

"Dawny kapag pagod ka na mag drive ako naman ha." Alice said to her.

"Okay sige, Alicia tumawag ka na ba kay Derek? Kamusta sila ni Rachel?"

"Yes Dawny I already called them. Tulog na si Rachel kanina pa. She said pa nga na she already missed you na daw."

"At miss ko na din kamo siya. Oo nga pala Alicia, may blanket akong dala para kapag gusto mong matulog. Nasa likod lang kunin mo."