Chapter 91

"Oh mrs ko wala akong masamang ginawa ha." Richard said and pulled Dawn on the couch. He let her sat on his lap and hugged her. "Oh bakit tahimik ka?"

"Wala." She simply replied and was about to stand up but Richard didn't let her go.

"Bakit nga?" He asked again and rest his head on her back.

"Wala nga. Nasan si Rachel, kumain na tayo."

"Bahala ka jan, hindi kita bibitawan hanggat hindi ka okay." He said and hugged her tight.

"Bakit kasi kailangang yumakap?" She asked and looked at him pissed off.

Richard smiled at her, "ah kaya pala, nag seselos ang mrs ko."

"May karapatan naman ako ah!"

"Oo nga. Pero wala ka namang dapat ipagselos mrs Gomez. Sayong sayong naman na ako." He said and kissed her.

"Dapat lang noh! Sa susunod na may kakausapin ka pwede ba wala ng yakap yakap pa."

"Paano yan mrs ko, sila naman ang gustong yumakap sa akin eh?" He teased her.

"Oh edi sige sa kanila ka na lang makipag yakapan."

"Uy joke lang naman yun mrs ko, sorry. I love you so much." He said and hugged her more tightly. "Sorry na po ha, kamusta pala check up mo?"

"Okay naman, no complications naman sabi ng doctor, tapos sinabi nadin sakin yung gender ni baby but I won't tell you pa."

"Oh okay, excited na ako sa baby natin Dawn. Kumain na tayo gutom na ko. Baka ikaw pa makain ko."

"Chard!" She said and punched him.

"HAHAHA mapanakit ka na ha. Halika na saan mo ba gustong kumain?"

"Anywhere, basta I want pasta nga eh."

"Sige basta gusto mo doon tayo. Tara mrs ko kain na tayo nila Rachel." He said as they both stood up. Richard get his phone and car keys on his table then he intertwined his hand with Dawn as they head out.

They were eating their lunch at the restaurant. Richard was explaining to Rachel about Dawn's pregnancy.

"Rach, gusto mo ba ng baby brother or sister?" Richard asked her while eating.

Dawn just looked at them and waited for Rachel's answer.

"Yes! I want a baby brother po." She excitedly answered and smiled.

"Yes! Narinig mo mrs ko. Parehas kami ni Rachel!" Richard screamed as he hugged Dawn.

"Hmm, bakit baby brother?" Dawn asked her.

"Just like Dave po. I'll have my playmate na po ulit."

Dawn just smiled to Rachel then Richard looked at her and hold her hands. "Mrs ko, ieexplain natin kay Rachel yan mamaya. I love you, I'm really happy that you're pregnant."

"I love you too Chard."

Richard kissed her on her lips then Rachel closed her eyes and covered it with her hands. Dawn and Richard saw her and laughed because of her action.

"Rachel what are you doing?" Richard asked her.

"You're kissing po eh. Diba po everytime you kiss mommy, you cover my eyes." Rachel told them and made her parents laugh even more.
___________________________

It was already evening, Gomez family was on their living room. Richard was sitting on the couch and Dawn was at his side hugging busy watching movies while Rachel was playing with her iPad.

Richard wrapped his arm around Dawn as she moved closer to him and rest her head on his chest. He held her hand and intertwined it with him.

"I love you mrs ko." He whispered and kissed her head.

"I love you too mr ko." She replied but didn't manage to looked at him.

"Ano ba yan nag i love you nga hindi naman tumitingin sakin."

"Ito naman, nanonood kasi ako eh."

"Bakit mas mahal mo..."

She didn't let him finished and kissed him already. "Ang bilis naman kasi mag tampo ng mr ko."

"Sorop isa pa." He said and kissed her more.

"Chard, gusto ko mag vacation tayo nila Rachel before lumaki ng sobara itong baby bump ko."

"Okay mrs ko, bukas agad alis na tayo."

"Ang bilis mo naman."

"Syempre naman mrs ko, alam ko na kung saan tayo pupunta."

"Thank you mr, I love you so much." She hugged him again.

"Nahawa ka na sakin kaka-I love you ha." He told her as they both laughed.

"Daddy hugged me too." Rachel said then she approached them.

"Oh nag selos ang baby namin." Richard joked her and let her sat between them as they hugged her.

Time goes by and they've just enjoyed spending quality time with each other. Rachel already fell sleep on Richard's lap.

"Chard akyat na tayo, tulog na si Rachel." Dawn told him.

"Pwede ba ko mag request mrs ko, timplahan mo naman ako ng coffee." He pleaded.

"Okay mr ko. Akyat mo na po si Rachel sa kwarto niya para makatulog na siya ng maayos."

"Ayun thank you mrs ko, baka mag timpla ka ng para sayo ha. Bawal ka muna sa coffee." He said and stood up as he carried Rachel upstairs.

Dawn went to their kitchen and made coffee as she waited for him. After she made coffee, she sat on the counter and made some snacks.

Richard went downstairs and looked for Dawn in the kitchen. He saw her just sitting then he suddenly hugged her from her back.

"Here's your coffee."

"Thank you for the coffee, I love you mrs ko." He said and gave her a kissed then sat beside her. "Mas masarap ka pa sa kaysa sa coffee ah." He said and smirked at her.

"Tigilan mo ako sa ganyan mo Chard ha." She said laughing a bit as she continued eating her snacks.

"Ayaw mo ba love?" He asked and pouted as he put his arms on her chair. "Isa lang pwede ba?"

"Oh ayan mag strawberry ka na lang babe." She said and put a strawberry on his mouth.

"Hmm, ang damot naman love isa lang eh."

"Ikaw ha, inaaraw araw mo ako!"

"HAHAHA I love you mrs Gomez. Excited na kasi ako mrs ko. Wait kailan mo ba sasabihin yung gender ni baby?"

"Basta secret, bilisan mo ubusin yung coffee. Inaantok na po ako."

"Okay mrs ko, pakiss na lang ako ha. Ayaw mo kasi eh." He said and kissed her then he finished his coffee after. "Mrs ko drink your water dami mo kinain na strawberries." He told her and gave her water.

He waited for her to finished then he held her hands as he kissed it. He suddenly carried her before she even stepped on the stairs.

"Chard, baka malaglag ako."

"Sisiguraduhin kong sasaluhin kita."

"Mga punchline mo ha." She laughed and gently punched him.

"Oh wag kang magulo mrs ko, baka malaglag nga tayo pareho." He said and kissed her again and went to their bedroom.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗