Chapter 58

Carmina welcomed them in the lobby as they arrived. "Hi! Kamusta kayo!" She greeted.

"Hi Mina! We miss you!" Alice said and gave her a hugged also.

"Dawn you're here." Carmina said and hugged her, she then saw Richard entered. "Wow mag kasama kayo? Kayo na ba ulit?"

Everyone looked at Carmina, then Andy came inside also.

"Hi, I'm Andy. Richard's wife." She introduced herself and offered Carmina a handshake. She accepted it and said sorry.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." Carmina awkwardly said. "Anyway I'm sure pagod pa kayo sa byahe, here's the key. Pili na lang kayo ng room na gusto niyo ha."

Everyone got their room key and went to their own rooms to take some rest, except for Alice.

"Oh hindi ka pa ba inaantok?" Carmina asked her.

"Paano aantukin yan, buong byahe natutulog." Dawn said as they laughed. "Oh paano, ako inaantok ako eh. Matutulog muna ako ha." She said and went to her room also.

Carmina pulled Alice and said, "halika doon tayo sa beach side. Madami akong itatanong sayo."

"Sure, madami ka na din dapat malaman." Alice replied as they both head out.
___________________________

6:30 am

Dawn woke up from her quick nap. She stood up and looked for her phone. When she opened it, she saw a 2 text messages from Richard.

From: Richard

Dawn let's talk. I'll wait for you outside.
p.s. look in your windows when you wake up :)

From: Richard

Ang tagal mo matulog, pero I'll wait for you padin :)

She didn't replied and did what he said. She went to the windows and saw Richard who was just standing outside, leaning on a coconut tree waiting for her. When he saw her, he waved his hand and gave her a smile. She signaled at him saying "wait I'll go out."

Dawn went to the restroom and got herself ready, she then head out after. She was standing at the lobby and about to approach Richard when Andy already came to Richard.

"Ano ba kasing iniisip ko." She said to herself and went back inside when she saw Carmina.

"Oh Dawn, gising ka na pala. Halika sama ka sakin. Nag luluto kami ni Alice for breakfast doon sa beach side, doon nadin kasi tayo kakain." She invited Dawn.

"Sure, tara na." Dawn said and go with her.
___________________________

"Rich! Andito ka lang pala." Andy said as she approached Richard. "Halika lakad lakad muna tayo."

"Ah ano... Mamaya na lang siguro." Richard said and looked around, searching for Dawn.

"Mamaya pa? Edi mainit na, hindi na tayo makakapag enjoy nyan."

"Sige ikaw kung gusto mo. Sundan na lang kita."

"Rich naman eh, sumama ka na please. Ikaw na nga lang kaclose ko dito eh." Andy pleaded and hold his hands.

"Hays. Sige na nga. Halika na." He sighed when he thought Dawn wouldn't come.

They were walking on the beachside when Andy stopped and looked at the view. She put Richard's hand on her shoulder then she hold him on his waist.