Chapter 9

Monday (4:30 am)

Dawn just woke up, she went to her bathroom to do her usual routine then she went outside her terrace. 

She was admiring the sunrise when someone caught her attention.

It was Richard who's walking peacefully on the seaside. She stared at him while wondering things like "did he change?" or "what is he thinking." When suddenly Richard looked at her direction.

She was shocked so she went back inside and head downstairs.

"Good Morning Sissy!" Alice greeted her.

"Oh nakabihis ka? Aalis ka?" Dawn asked her as she sat on the couch beside Rachel who was busy playing with her iPad.

"Yes, sasamahan ko si Derek, may photoshoot din kasi yung production nila. Dito lang din naman, around Batangas. Alam mo na I miss photography kaya I'll help him." Alice answered.

"Okay, ingat kayo, si Rachel ba kasama niyo din?"

Alice nodded at her saying "yes".

"Good Morning twinnie!" Vice interrupted them.

"Oh bihis na bihis ah, excited sa photoshoot?" Dawn asked.

"Actually, I'm coming with Alice din twinnie." He replied.

"What! Iiwan niyo ako? Akala ko ba mag ta-trabaho tayo ngayon ha!"

"Ano ka ba twinnie kaya mo na yun HAHAHA. Tsaka kasama mo naman ang CEO ng GMZ hindi ka mahihirapan."

"Hmp! May magagawa pa ba ko, sige na mag ingat na lang kayo."

"Yes, alis na kami ha."

"Okay, ingat kayo. Derek, ingat sa pag mamaneho. Kasama niyo si Rachel." She reminded them as she said goodbye.

"Bye tita, see you later." Rachel waved her goodbye also.

"Dawny, baka until night kami ha." Alice added.

"Sure. Mag ingat kayo." She simply said.

The four went outside and leave. Dawn was about to head to the kitchen, when someone knocked on their door. She immediately went towards it, and opened it.

"Good Morning Ms. Zulueta!" Richard greeted wearing his biggest smile.

"Wala ako sa mood makipag asaran sayo." She said as she was about to close the door.

Richard was stopping her from closing it. "Hindi mo ba ako papapasukin?" He asked.

"Hindi, so leave." She simply replied.

She put her force to close the door, but Richard was somehow strong.

"Huwag mo na kasing isara, hindi mo naman kaya eh." Richard mocked at her.

"Oh edi wag!" She said and slammed the door.

"Aray, ang sakit nun ah." He said as the door hitted him.

"Gusto mo yan eh."

"Ang sungit mo na naman." He said and sit down on their couch.

"Oh pinauupo ba kita?"

"Hindi, alam ko namang hindi mo ako papaupuin eh."

"Lumabas ka na nga, diba photoshoot niyo na."

"Maaga pa naman, intayin na kita. Diba ikaw ang mag aasikaso sa mga isusuot ng models."