Chapter 84

FINALLY...

Dawn and Rachel were walking on the aisle. Richard who was standing at the end of the aisle can't contain himself. Dawn was just looking at him as she smiled. Rachel get both hands of her parents and walked them to the front.

Alice and Vice signaled Rachel to leaved her parents. The pastor also went in front and started the wedding ceremony.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined." The Pastor continued and presented Dawn and Richard, then proceed to Bible Principles of Marriage.

"Jesus Christ Reminds us, that at the beginning the Creator made us male and female, and said, For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh. God loved us, and created us to love others. Our lives find completion only as we love and are loved in return. Together, we can become what we could never be separately. Marriage is of God. From 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, the bible says, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Richard and Dawn come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship."

The Pastor continued his message while Richard and Dawn secretly talking with each other.

"Tinititigan mo na naman ako Mr. Gomez." Dawn said and looked at him also.

"Ang daya mo, nagtatampo pa ako sayo eh."

"Edi dapat hindi ka muna umuwi."

"Matitiis ba kita? Kinabahan kaya ako nung tumawag si Rachel. Tapos ikaw pa ang sinabi sabay naputol."

"Intentional talaga yun, akala ko nga hindi ka uuwi kasi baka wala ka ng pakielam sakin dahil galit ka sakin eh."

"Pwede ba naman yun, kailan ba ko nawalan ng pakielam sayo soon to be mrs ko?" Dawn smiled at him as her cheeks blushed. "Oh kinikilig ka na mrs. ko."

"Kayo bang dalawa nakikinig pa?" The Pastor suddenly asked them and caught their attention, and made the guests laughed. The Pastor asked Richard and Dawn if they could proceed to joining of hands. And the two agreed. "Please join hands."

Richard and Dawn put their hands on the stand as they proceed to marriage vows.

"I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows." The Pastor said and positioned the mic to Richard to be the first.

"I, Richard Gomez take you, Dawn Zulueta for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward." He tearfully said as he hold her hands tightly, then positioned the mic to Dawn.

"I, Dawn Zulueta take you, Richard Gomez for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward." She also said the vows and tears fell on her eyes.

The Pastor asked that the rings be placed in his hands for Blessing. Rachel brought the rings to the pastor. "Bless, O Lord The Giving of these rings that they who wear them, may live in your peace and your favor all the days of their life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

Richard and Dawn faced each other as they both held hands.

"As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words."

"This ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed." Richard and Dawn said to each other as they both place the rings on each others finger.

The Pastor proceed to the closing prayers as the music plays softly.

Richard secretly tapped Dawn then she looked at him asking. "I love you." He almost whispered.

"I love you too." She replied and held his hand tight.

The Pastor finished his prayer and proceed to the pronouncement. "For as much as Richard and Dawn have consented together in holy matrimony and have witnessed the same before God and those present, and have pledged their faithfulness, each to the other, and have declared their love by giving and receiving Rings and by joining hands, I now, by the authority committed unto me as a pastor, declare that Richard and Dawn are husband and wife according to the ordinance of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Those Whom God Has joined together, let no one put asunder."

Richard and Dawn can't stopped themselves from staring at each other as they held hands and gave each other a genuine smile.

"May the Peace and the Unconditional Love of God surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen." The Pastor said as he signaled Richard. Richard and the guests already knew what it means so they all laughed. "You may seal your vows with a hug."

Both of them looked at the pastor, "hug lang pastor wala ba yung?" Richard asked him.

"Wag na mag kiss, kanina pa yang dalawa na yan. Deretso reception na, nagugutom na 'ko." Vice said and made them laughed.

"Paano ba yan Mr and Mrs Gomez? May tututol?" The Pastor jokingly said and laughed with them. "As I was saying. You may seal your vows with a kiss."

Finally, Richard and Dawn waited for this, Richard put up her hands and kissed it then hold her face. They both exchanged I love you's before they sealed it with a kiss.

"Allow me to present Mr. and Mrs. Gomez." The Pastor presented them as the two faced their guest and ended the ceremony.
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗