Chapter 63

It was 8:30 in the morning, the board members of GMZ magazine was having their regular meeting, Richard finished his reports. He sat on his chair when Vice was the one reporting.

Richard was sitting beside Dawn, he was not listening to the reports and just staring at her.

"Huwag mo akong titigan, makinig ka." Dawn whispered, not making it obvious that they were talking.

"Sarap mo kayang titigan." He said and moved a bit closer to her.

He looked down on the table, and get her hands then he intertwined it with him. Dawn got surprised and looked at him. He didn't say a word, he just smiled at her.

Another half an hour had passed, Richard was still holding her hands.

"What do you think Mr. Gomez?" Vice asked him after he finished his report.

Richard didn't answer because he was busy looking at Dawn.

Dawn looked at him, "Mr. Gomez tinatanong ka." She said and laugh a bit.

"Ha?" He asked and draw his attention to Vice.

"Ang sabi ko may iba ka pa bang balak gawin bukod sa titigan si Dawn?" Vice jokingly said and made everyone in the room laughed.

"HAHAHA loko." Richard laughed also. "Anyway, your suggestions was great. But I need time to study it more before I agreed."

"Then it means we're done with the meeting?" Vice asked him.

"Yeah, you can all leave thank you." Richard said as he stood up and assist the board members before they head out.

"Dawn, please stay. May ipapatapos lang ako sayo since you suggested the changes for sales strategies." Richard said when everyone leaved.

Dawn sat back on his chair and get the papers.

"Sir may ipapagawa pa po ba kayo before I leave?" Grace asked.

"Wala na Grace. You can leave salamat." Richard replied.

When Grace left, Richard locked the door. He sat beside Dawn then put his arm on her shoulder. Dawn just looked at him and continued her work.

"Chard, mas better kung yung sales department ang kausapin mo dito. Ako kasi nag suggest lang naman ako nito, nainclude ko naman na yung sample strategy."

"Edi wag mo ng tapusin yan." He said and get her hands then he kissed it. "I miss you."

"Wala na pala akong gagawin dito, pupunta na ako sa opisina ko." Dawn said and get her hands but Richard get it back again.

"Sabi ko I miss you." He said and moved closer to her.

"Chard..."

"I miss you." He said again and rest his head on her shoulder.

"Chard ano ba, baka may makakita satin."

"Wala, nilock ko yung pinto." He said and kissed her on her neck. "Pero seryoso Dawn I miss you."

"I miss you too." Dawn said and looked at him. Richard can't stop himself and kissed her already.

"Tuloy na natin sa round 3." He said kissing her ears down to her neck.

"Richard, wag dito." She said and moved him away, then she stood up.

Richard was fast enough so he cornered her on the wall. "Ayaw mo ba dito?" He asked kissing her neck. "Gusto mo dun tayo sa office? May sofa dun, pwede na tayong mag round 3." He said and kissed her again.

He get her hands and swing it around his neck then he hold her back. He kissed her more, as she let him explore her back. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Chard may tao." Dawn said then Richard kissed her on her lips.

"Aalis din yan." He said in the middle of their kissed.

But the knocking continued so Dawn withdrew from Richard.

"Buksan mo na yung pinto." She said still clinging her hands on his neck.

"One last? Bago ka umalis please." He pleaded so Dawn kissed him again as he hugged her more tightly.

The person outside knocked again. The two withdrew from their kissed as they both laughed.

"Sasapakin ko 'tong katok ng katok eh." Richard said and made Dawn laughed more.

He opened the door and revealed Ton.

"Ang tagal mo namang buksan yung pinto Goma!" Ton said and was surprised when he saw Dawn. "Ay nandito ka din pala, akala ko tapos na meeting niyo?"

"Yes, tapos na kanina. May inasikaso lang sa sales strategy." Dawn explained.

"Ah ganun ba? Sige pwede ko naman mamaya na kausapin si Richard baka makaistorbo ako."

"Wala na, naistorbo mo na kami." Richard said then Dawn nudged him.

"Sige una na ako ha, iwan ko na kayo Chard, Ton." She said and head out leaving the two in the conference room.

"Nabitin ka bro ah." Ton said and laughed. "Ayusin mo nga yang damit mo halata kayo, may konting lipstick ka pa sa labi mo oh."
___________________________

Dawn head out to the building and went to the parking lot. She got inside her car and got surprised when Vice was already inside.

"Ay kabayo!"

"Ano to twinnie personalan?"

"Bakit ka kasi nandito! Ginugulat mo ako."

"Wala akong dalang sasakyan diba. Nakalimutan mo na ba sumabay lang ako sayo. Ang tagal mo nga eh, akala ko sandali lang yung pinapagawa sayo ni Richard."

"Sige na halika na, text mo nga si Viana. Tanong mo kung ano na sched natin." Dawn said and started to drive.

Vice did what she said. "Teka, may naamoy ako." He said and went closer to Dawn. "Hindi ako nagkakamali, pabango ni Richard ang naamoy ko. OMG twinnie!"

"Bakit ba ako ang inaamoy mo?!"

"Naamoy ko sayo ang pabango ni Richard! Shocks! Anong ginawa niyo ha? Kaya ka pala nag tagal ha."

"Hay nako Vice tigilan mo ako sa ganyan mo."

"Sus, kanina lang nag rereport ako, kung maka titig sayo si Richard ah. Tsaka hoy kung inaakala niyo makakalusot kayo sakin, hindi! Nakita ko ang mga kamay niyo."

"Ang dami mong napapansin!"

"Nako si Dawn, bumibigay na naman! Hoy ikaw ha pinapaalalahanan kita. May Rowell ka, isipin mo yan ha bago yang mga ano niyo ni Richard."

"Alam ko naman yun eh, hindi mo na kailangang ipaalala pa sakin."
___________________________

Note: Kindly Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates. Thank you so much for reading💗