-Chapter 17-

Clarke's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the camp bell ringing. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, I felt like I was dying. I looked over at Lexa, she was still sound asleep in her bed with her hair draped over her face and she was snoring slightly. I chuckled to myself and dragged myself out of bed. I wanted to wake her up but I was content with just sitting on the bed watching her. She rolled over and shook her head as her eyebrows furrowed before she bolted upright with a gasp, I sat up next to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Lexa are you okay?" I asked, concerned. She smirked at my worried expression

"Good morning nerd." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

"Yeah. It's stupid really." She said, looking down at her hands.

"Just tell me, I get them all the time." I grabbed one of her hands and she looked at me with her soft green eyes.

"Okay. I can't explain it very well but I'll try." Lexa took a deep breath and continued, "It was underwater and someone was drowning and-" She cut herself off, "Yeah that's basically it."

"So it was you drowning?"

"No it was more like I was watching someone drown but I couldn't do anything about it you know?"

I nodded my head and traced figure of eights on her hand for a while. Just enjoying her company but then I remembered that we had to go to breakfast and then find out what our next activity was. Lexa and I had a shower (separately), brushed our hair, got changed and headed to the dining hall. Most of our group was already there along with the rest of our year group. Lexa and I got a plate of food and a hot chocolate and sat down opposite each other at our groups table.

"So. How was your guys' first night sharing a room?" Jasper asked with a smirk as soon as we sat down causing me to choke on my hot chocolate. Monty slapped him on the arm and the rest of the group laughed.

"Dude, do you know what privacy is?" Monty asked Jasper.

"Shut up, all of you. Nothing happened." Lexa said defiantly, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah sure." Octavia said slyly, earning her a smack on the shoulder from Lexa.

"Wow Lexa's getting really defensive huh?" Luna teased. Lexa gave her dagger eyes and took a sip of her hot chocolate. She looked genuinely mad.

"Okay guys why don't we stop bullying Clexa and talk about why Jasper and Monty didn't hangout with us last night?" Raven said, giving accusing looks to Monty and Jasper.

"We fell asleep at like 9:00"

"What goody-two-shoes." Mya teased.

"You guys went to bed half an hour after lights out. Not exactly what I would call being a rebel." Luna said pointedly.

"That's beside the point!" Our whole group laughed at that. After we had finished eating we all split ways and walked to our group meeting spots. Lexa, Harper and I were halfway to the lake when we heard footsteps behind us.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. The lesbians and the third wheel." We turned around and saw Finn standing with two other guys that I didn't recognize. The cut above Finns eyebrow was still visible as was the bruise covering the entirety of his nose.

"Go away Finn." Harper said, giving him an evil look.

"Oh yeah? And why should I do that?" Finn smirked and looked at the two guys standing next to him. I gave him a fake smile.

"Oh! I get it. Your acting all tough because your not by yourself? You think your a king because of your little minions here?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow and pointing at the guys behind him. Finn stood up straighter and the people behind him shifted their weight. I sniggered and rolled my eyes. "Wow, Finn. Just when I thought you couldn't get any less pathetic."