-Chapter 24-

Lexa's POV:

I lay in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I looked at my phone on my bedside table, Clarke hadn't texted me for the past two days and she had only talked to me to ask for a pencil sharpener in bio. I rolled towards the wall, if Clarke wanted to talk to me she would call or text. I closed my eyes and willed sleep to come. It didn't. I rolled back onto my back and and smacked my head into my pillow, why was it so hard to ignore her? I grabbed my phone and opened my messages. I started typing a paragraph but I just couldn't find the right thing to say. After ten minutes I decided I should just call her. She picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hey, Clarke?" I cringed at how dumb I sounded.

"Yeah, whats up?" She said in a bored tone.

"Clarke, listen. I'm sorry I should have told you-"

"Yeah, you really should've." We were silent for a few moments before I cleared my throat.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I cringed again, I sounded so stupid.

"Yeah I am." I could hear the slight smile in her voice and I couldn't help smiling too.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh we're going on a date now?" She said in a teasing voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, only if you make it one." I replied with a smirk. I heard her sigh on the other end.

"See you at 7 then." She said before she hung up. I listened to the hangup tone for a minute before putting my phone back onto my bedside table. I smiled, rolled onto my back and closed my eyes.

---

I arrived to school on my motorcycle ten minutes early and I headed to Clarke's locker. I smirked to myself when I saw her there, she was unpacking her bag and grabbing some chemistry books. I leaned against the locker next to hers. She closed her locker door and looked at me. I smiled.

"Hey Clarke."

"Hey Lexa."

"We still on for tonight?" I asked, she gave me a thoughtful expression.

"Hmm, well now that you ask, I'd prefer not to." My face fell and she smirked, "I'm joking. Yes we are." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand. She shook me off and nudged me.

"You still have to make it up to me about lying." She walked off, sparing me a smirk over her shoulder. I folded my arms and watched her walk down the hall, she was so annoying.

"Hey stranger." I felt someone come up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. I flinched and turned around.

"Oh hey Costia." I smiled at her, stepping back slightly, she was so close to me.

"What class do you have first?" She asked, she was carrying a her drama script.

"I have physics first and then English, you?"

"I have drama and then Maths, I'm actually going to be in the school production this year." She flicked her hair over her shoulder and I blinked in surprise.

"Really? When did you get in to acting?"

"I started taking acting classes when we moved and I really enjoy it." She said, flicking her hair again. I gave an awkward smile, Costia wasn't the same Costia.

"Well, that's awesome. I uh, have to go to class so I'll talk to you at lunch?"

"Yeah see you there." She gave me a slight smile and a wink before walking down the corridor. I felt myself start to blush but I pinched my forearm. I didn't like Costia, we were friends, she was my ex. I shook my head and the bell went so I headed to my Physics class.