3: Groans

~|SMUT WARNING|~

This is my first smut so I'm sorry if I'm bad at it..

If you are uncomfortable with homo sexual sence plzz don't read the italics part

"jimin..." I called him and he turned to me.

"its just between you and me that we have to catch that black nation leader. Don't tell it to anyone, not even Jin hyung. Because if we will be able to catch and give him to Jackon we can unintentionally make enemies. We'll do it confidentially. When you will reach, make your department at work and find maximum information about the gang and the leader. Am I clear?"

"yes, okay taehyung"

the sky above was getting dark, and my mood too, my body was signalling that i need a quick break. I asked the driver to stop the car nearest club. He dropped me and jimin left for the headquarters.

I entered the club, none of the guards asked for my id instead they bow to me one by one.

Ignoring everything I entered the manger's office, the lady there was reading a magazine, when I entered she stood up and bow to me. "good evening Mr.V"

"good evening"

"can I help you sir?" she asked.

"I'm here after some months but for the same reasons" I faintly grinned.

"oh..... sir your VIP room upstairs is ready as always and your closet is also upgraded" she explained and hand me over the key card. "and sir would you like to try over a new guy--"

"not today

I'm just here to fresh my mood"

The truth is that I will have some drinks, sway a little on the music and return back to work. I move upstairs to the room, its normal, with a bed, classy bathroom and my personal closet.

I changed into something hot. and walked down to the club.

drunk youngsters were everywhere, some getting more drunk, some dancing on the music and some making out in corners. I visit different clubs, usually when I'm in mood. but today I'm just tired because of Jackson and his task.

I took a deep breath and noticed that to reach the bar I have to walk through this huge dancing crowd.

I started walking through it. ducking and bending to prevent any hit by people. but after all those efforts someone banged hard in my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. it was a guy who was walking in other direction who also stopped to see who he banged into.

we both were standing close. faces turned to each other, hands still brushing into each other. none of us apologized for the encounter but just stared into each other. not gonna lie he looks good and the way he dressed was hot.

 not gonna lie he looks good and the way he dressed was hot