17: No shiteu

Author POV

"I'm Jung Hoseok... and this is Y/N, my girlfriend"

Hoseok and Y/N bowed a little to Taehyung who bowed back "I'm Kim Taehyung"

"No shit" Y/N mummer, she already knew him, well, who doesn't?

Taehyung heard Y/N's comment and smirked at the bravery. Y/N eyed Jungkook as she sensed that they were coming from somewhere, together. She raised her eyebrows in a tease to Jungkook and pointed Taehyung with her eyes. Jungkook got the tease; he just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Taehyung saw the rest coming towards the lounge. Black nation members noticed hoseok and Y/n and their eyes widen and face got brighten.

"Hey, you all are here!" RM came to them, leaving Jin behind.

"No shiteu" Hoseok said, he laughed and hugged RM.

No doubt they are couples, maybe more like soul mates. Taehyung chucked at the thought of Hoseok and Y/N. Namjoon gave a quick hug to Y/N "how are you?" he asked

"I am beautiful" she replied and chuckled.

Suga joined and welcomed both of them, he seemed more open to the newcomers more than he is to anyone else. Jin and Jimin introduced themselves. And hoseok and Y/N both took interest in getting to know them.

"I didn't know that we were left with two more members" Jimin said.

"I was out for some important businesseu, but now I'm back and I had to attend the mess Namjoon hyung caused"

"I too was busy; I finally managed to come here" Y/N shortly explained.

The maids took their stuff to a room. "Lets meet at the pool, blackpick and txt are there" jin suggested and every body nodded before leaving . Namjoon went with Hoseok as they wanted to talk; Jimin went with Jin. Jungkook and Taehyung were still standing beside each other, thinking about what to speak.

"Y/N seams to be close to you" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"What?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, turning to face Jungkook "you want me to repeat?"

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung sighed "Y/N seems to be close with you. That's what I said"

"Bultaoreune" Suga walked pass them, he overheard Taehyung's question and the first thing came to his mind he spoke out. Taehyung glared at Yoongi and Jungkook chuckled. Yoongi didn't even care to look back at their reaction and he entered the kitchen.

Taehyung shook his head and turned back to Jungkook, standing still on his words he spoke in a questioning way.

Jungkook bit his lips before answering. "Yes, she is close, but why do you care? Friend!"

Taehyung kept glaring "she left a bold perspective of her to me, I already like her ways"

Jungkook chuckled "if you didn't notice, then she is in love with Hoseok, well she is totally someone to like. Even if she leaves Hoseok, It would be me after him and you would be last in that line."

"Wow, she places the boss of her gang waiting in line? Now I will like her more" Taehyung replied and they both kept glaring at each other. What a great start of their friendship.

"Would anyone of you ask my opinion?" a voice came.

Taehyung and Jungkook turned to see Y/N standing with her hands crossed over her chest.