5: No service

Third person POV

Jungkook and Yoongi were in Yoongi's office. They were in a dark room, surrounded by different size of monitors which were glowing and changing colours as they show different images and live videos of cctv cameras.

"So Jungkook, we have meeting at under down, when Namjoon sent the time for the meeting they replied with the place of their choice"

he nodded, underdown, that's a club as far as he knows, one of the most famous of its kind.

"Who is running it?" he asked

Yoongi ran his fingers on the keyboard and type something

"according to the government records, under down is owned by Rise high Transport Corporation Limited and major sponsor is a beverage company of Korea. the current manager is Oh Sehun"

Jungkook again nodded....

His plan is ready, the simple steady. He was thinking about this before the club incident. But when it happened he didn't knew the guy he was fucking was V.

"Hhh...I just can't wait to see victory in my hands" jungkook said looking at the ceiling and yoongi chuckled behind the younger.

Dark spades is presently one of the most famous gang, just 6 years old but big and I said presently because black nation, or let's say jungkook, is planing to take over it.

He himself with yoongi planned to take over dark spades' leader and somehow they think they will succeed because dark spades trust them for buisness.

It's a great opportunity for jungkook to make name of his gang. If they take down dark spades they will automatically rise and create a good status in the bad mafia world.

With this thought jungkook thought of a betrayal to dark spades. No one really knows about the plan, only yoongi does. The group jungkook commanded to attack is non other the special team of black nation TXT.

They just know that they have to attack the one who boss order, for the sake of the gang.

Jungkook can't take the risk of spread of news. He can still have storehouses if not take over.

But jungkook is unknown with the strategy of dark spades

Little did he know the intention of dark spades. They are also doing this for the gang's status but taehyung also want to prove himself in front of jackson wang who always look down on him.

Only jimin and taehyung  know the game they plan to play. they appointed their best men and also black pink, the special group, who will experience their first big mission. The already skilled girls who were enhance by the tough trainers and by taehyung himself are planning to pour everything of theirs into the mission so that they can prove that their boss's name V stands for victory.

They two want to make the other's life into mess so that they can rise and eventually concour the dark screaming mafia world and control it like a piece of play dough in their soft palms which they can mold just by the movements of their fingers.

But they are far to imagine other's mind. Thinking low of each other and diving into self ego and over confidence.

The day of deal
....At under down

It was the day when nothing can go wrong, nothing can be mistaken by taehyung and his men. He was in the control room where display of camera in the club were presented on the monitors, which are usually looked after by the guards but today taehyung was himself with sehun there.