13: b00TaE.oN.mY.ArMaNi

Tap.......tap......tap......tap....

My shoe tapped on the tiled floor of the white hallway. I have to move out of here, out of their reach, I just can't take another breadth here, it's painful. I held my bleeding arm and continued my steps.

Tap......tap......tap.....tap......tap....stop

"Where are you going kid? You didn't complete today's training." The tall man, Mr. Jung, Jang Mi Kwan grinned at me.

"I-I w-was not g-going a-anywhere...j-j-just to the b-bathroom" I tried to hide my arm, my sleeve soaked in dead red.

He harshly pulled my hand, making me lose my balance a little. "I see... my leather whip colored your uniform sleeve. I like this color. I like this color very much. Get back to your training room before I again pick my paint brush." I shivered under his psycho grin. He is really scary. I gulped before nodding and getting back to that suffocating room.

No matter what, they will make me do this, I mean I'm just 13 right now, isn't it too fast for me to bury bullets in the person's sack covered head, who is sitting in front of me, unconscious. The person was young looking, hands bruised, small figure, hair long enough to brush shoulder a little, remind me of someone, someone significant.

Mr. Jung slowly entered the room, I took the gun in my hand as soon as I saw him. The weapon felt heavy to my blood losing arm. But I have to do this. Mr. Jung won't like it if I will go against him, he is the reason I'm alive today, he and my parents' friends took care of me, assured me that everything will get fine and I will get use to it, will find fun in this and if for these people I have to lose some blood and take a life, it's okay right?

But my mind says the other way; I have to do this for myself, so that I can survive under these deadly glares.

"Is this how you will protect your friend? Your friend will pity you, hate you and leave you, your friend that you are so fond of, will die, because of you, if you will not be able to kill your friend's enemy, you will kill your friend" he spoke, like it's no challenge for him to torture me like this.

No, I can't let that happen, my reason for nightmare-less sleep will not get killed because of me. Not anymore, I will not let my friend cry anymore because of me. If killing is a solution then let's do it for good.

But, but will my friend who is no less than an angel return to me if I became someone who kill. No, never.

My hands shook as I pointed the gun at the head of the person 5 meters away from me. my breathing got heavy, I don't want to do this, I don't want to, please tell me it's okay to not to kill, it's okay if I fail in this, please just let the kid sitting, looking no less than my age, survive.

"Jungkook, you are irritating me now, you just have to pull the trigger, better do it or you know how hungry my whip is." Mr. Jung gritted his teeth. My heart pounded in my chest.

"You useless brat, such a pussy! You are the reason your parents died and now your friend will too!!"

I squeeze shut my tears filled eyes and

Pulled the trigger

The kid fell back from the chair as the bullet hit the neck, the sack fled over the head and I saw another bullet at the head. He was alread-

"it had to be the skull not neck you dickhead" the whip man shouted and threw the leader whip to my back.

Pang!!

GASP!!

I lift up from the bed, eyes wide open, heavy breathing, and sweat dripping from forehead.

These nightmares will never leave me.

I covered my face, my hands sliding to fist my hair; I pulled my locks, hitting fists to my head. I felt dizzy. Water...

Removing the covers over me, I put a T-shirt on before I walked to the mini fridge. Cool air embrace me as soon as I opened the refrigerator and the small bulb inside help me to grasp a water bottle, a half drank one. I empty the bottle and then walked to the bathroom after wearing the slippers.

I bend to the sink, staring at my face in the mirror in front of me. I no more look totally like a coconut.

I was about to open the tap to wash my face

When I notice something

"Wait" I whispered to myself.

There were already some un-dried water droplets on the surface. As long as I remembered I straight away slept the moment we reached here. I used to bathroom downstairs, never this one, and if I did then the water should have already dried.

Another image flashed.

The half drank water bottle. I didn't drink it.

The slippers I was wearing were warm already.

Someone entered my room while I was sleeping.

I looked around the bathroom, it was clam, but I have to search, someone could be here, I searched inside the shower, inside the bathtub, inside the toilet seat, even under the shampoo bottle.

Nothing.

I walked out into my room

I remembered to not shut the blinds, not even the window, but it was already close.

I walked to the window and opened it. Dawn breeze hits me, but something else clicked inside my mind.

I turned my face to the side. Without wasting another second I opened the door of the closet.

"Kim.Tae.hyung?" I called in a high voice.

There was he

Sitting on my Armani, Eating an apple and banana peels were over my folded shirts.

"ohw... hwy" he waved, his mouth filled with the fruit.

And at this point, I screamed in my head.

----

ufff.... weather here is like :

 weather here is like :

Too hot ....🤤