42: Go...

"Lisa"

The confession made Taehyung spat his head at Y/N in confusion as she was talking about Taehyung's gang member, more the like dark spades' special team- black pink's member.

"how?" Taehyung questioned.

Y/N sighed. "the day when we were kidnapped, we both were kept in different rooms. Jackson visited there to me and appointed his best men to torture me while I didn't saw anyone going to her room. Even at the agency, she was best friends with BamBam, they always stayed together in breaks and talk about something all the time. Maybe I'm not correct but I just doubt her."

A certain wave ran in the room, everybody became anxious there. Taehyung nodded, understanding, no matter if the traitor came out to be from his gang, he needs to think for the solution of a broader situation. His and Jungkook's gang were drowning down and they are not able to do anything.

"Daejeon is not responding!" Jimin shouted

"why what happened?"

"I don't know just they are not responding, there are always people active no matter what, for officially the base to open we still have 45 minutes"

Jimin announced as he glanced up the clock, noticing it still ticking at 4:15 in the morning. Y/N ignored her confession and she made her way to contact their base.

"he-hello!" the call got picked.

"it's Y/N, alert 360! There will be an attack! Alert 360! Hello!? You listening hello?" Y/N again said hello when a voice other than human came, the voice of gunshot(s).

"you're late" some raspy bold sound of a being came before the call hung up.

Y/N threw her phone on the couch and cursed under her breath. "we lost them, they already attacked" her information to the others just made the room tenser.

But before anyone could ask anything more from her, her phone ringed.

'Principal' was the caller id.

Her eyes went wide and hands trembled. She looked up to meet eyes at Jungkook and then at hoseok. "from the agency" she whispered and picked the call.

"Hello, agent 005!"

"reporting sir!" she answered

"get ready! We got a piece of exclusive information about mafia gangs in your place, we got an information that V, leader of dark spades is seen in your locals some days ago, agent 006, 007, 008, 009 and 010 are at this mission, it's an order of shoot-at-sight! Make sure you don't unhappy us, he and his gang try to control us, I know the police feed on their money but I think I got a tip form GOTrippers, you will be promoted if you pass this."

Y/N went silent in thoughts. One side was her family, her love, her gang, and the other side she had her job, her greedy boss, her promotion. She thought for a second before ending up with a decision that she will do what she has been always doing. "yes sir..." she answered in a low voice

"Sir how far is the team?" she asked the agency head.

"They will be here in less than 30 minutes, all the best."

And the call hung up.

She immediately turned to everyone in the room. "guys crap happened!" and there everybody again froze, waiting for the next

"NOW WHAT!" Jin shouted out "EVERYTHING HAS TO HAPPEN NOW!"

{A/N: Yep, I mean the book has to end 
All: get lost, you made us suffer weird things
A/N: o-okay but I still ship you all
All: Yoongi kick her out again
A/N: plzz.... It would be good, *standing ready*}