2: Favors

Taehyung POV

This guy is getting on my nerves. He took the money and he's not ready to return it.

I slammed my car door and walked towards his villa door.

He is an old man, an ex-politician who likes luxury, rest and girls, young girls, but he is going to be dead today. I got too much of his shit.

Jin hyung, Jimin, kai, and Baekhyung walked closely behind me. we entered the place. The interior was calm, no maid showed up when we banged in, even there were no guards on the gate.

The dead silence in the house indicated that no one is here. Maybe he hid because he got signaled that we are coming.

We started looking for him in that empty house. I was about to climb the stairs to check on the next floor when Jimin called my name.

He was peaking inside which seems like an office room. The guy must be there.

We all walked to the brown door where Jimin was standing. When we opened the door widely, we saw him

Dead...

Jin sighed "aish! No fun in this" and pouted, clearly showing his disappointment as he was expecting some action.

We took steps inside.

The old man's head was on the table, eyes wide open, a bullet in his right temple, gun on the floor like his hand just dropped it. Blood spots on the wall on which his framed pictures were displayed

"he shot himself," Baekhyung said as it was clearly seen.

I closely watched his pictures and then walked to the lifeless body.

"let's go, we were here to kill him and he killed himself we can't do anything now," Kai said walking to the door.

"no! he didn't kill himself"

"huh?.... Taehyung, see, it's clear he himself shot his head." Jin said.

I shook my head.

"look" I pointed the wall "the first thing is that the blood splashes are fresh on the wall, the blood drops are still moving down, which means, he was shot just before we arrived. Second. When someone suicide they usually close their eyes and then pull the trigger, but his eyes are wide open in shock, third look at the pictures, he is writing, playing, holing things with the left hand but here at the body, the gun is under his right hand"

"he was murdered," Baekhyung said in a fact tone but seemed shocked and I nodded.

"but who killed him?" Jimin asked

I walked around the room, there was some tension in the air.

"Ronald" I whispered looking at some stuff.

"Rolando?" jin asked.

I hummed "the killer likes Ronald"

"does any new goon woke up. Who sent his men?"

omo, they are acting so naive, cant these think a bit less complicated. They are irritating me more. "uff! Boys... Ronald! Football! See this jersey and the video games and it's a girl, not a man"

"really Taehyung? Football? Rolando?.... seriously? And how can you say that it's a girl who killed this ajhussi" jin rolled his eyes.

"because the girl is here" I walked to the cupboard which was against the wall. I opened it and squat down.

There was the girl with her eyes wide, a gasp left her mouth when she saw me in front of her.

"name?"