40: Lost

Jungkook did nothing but sat there. His eyes blank opened wide, staring at the floor, sitting on the edge of the bed, his hands supported his body as he gripped the edge wood. The scary nights messed up his mind, and the thought about that he just narrated Taehyung about this was making him go crazy in mind.

He continuously bit his lip and his chest filled up with a certain pain, eyes went wide and he sat there in silence waiting for Taehyung to say something.

Taehyung was sitting behind Jungkook on the bed, still under the blanket as the cold was extreme at early dark morning. He played with his fingers and stared Jungkook's back, listening everything Jungkook went through.

After the long slab of time filled with silence, Jungkook felt something over his shoulder. He turned his head to his side and saw Taehyung sitting beside him, his eyes diving into the other and he fixed the blanket over kook, wrapping them in one warm sheet.

Taehyung gave a small sad smile to Jungkook and creased his cheek with his thumb.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook whispered, shocked on the treatment by Taehyung he didn't expected.

Taehyung nodded, slowly blinking his eyes as a sign to Jungkook, mentioning that it's okay, it really is.

"you are not mad?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung sighed before making a hesitated smile again. "not mad exactly, you killed them, but not intentionally, you shot the people who never claimed to own me, who I don't contain any memories of, who left me all on my own, for whom I don't have any affection or feeling because I never had any bond. I don't know who they are, they left me as an orphan when could have raise me well, I might say that it is a bit shockingly sad to me, but it also really doesn't affect me. I'm not going to compromise on a person who I love for the parents I never really had."

And on this Jungkook smiled back "so you're not mad right?" he asked, and Taehyung chuckled before nodding.

"but jungkook who was the young person you shot? and jang told that it was me?" taehyung questioned, thinking of a possibility that he had a sibling which his parents raised. 

jungkook recollected the past "i don't really know but i somewhere heard that he was some regular customer, who helped to pack up at the cafe" jungkook sighed and taehyung nodded.

Both sat there wrapped in a blanket, getting others warmth, feeling it like a piece of heaven.

It was not late when loud bangs on the door disturbed the lost couples. Taehyung and Jungkook almost jumped on their places by the bang. It was like someone was slapping the door, like they want to break it.

The bang didn't stop. The knocks were scary and hard at it could give a normal man a heart attack and make them panic but it made the couple frown.

It was still dark outside at 4 in winter morning. Who it could be? They thought of every possibility and the one thing kept nagging in their mind was the works by Jackson, I've already did... maybe you will get enlighten in some more time.

They got up from their seats and went to the door in slow steps, while the outsider kept banging the wood brutally. If it was a movie you could feel getting the pricking music getting high by every step, they made.

"who!?" Jungkook asked in a hard-loud voice the bangs stopped and they met with silence.

They waited for the reply

...

........

...............

"I'm asking who it is!?" Jungkook went closer to the door.

"Boss its Soobin, RM sir sent me, please open the door" the familiar voice came.

Taehyung gave a sigh of relief and Jungkook twisted the knob and opened the door.

The sight they got of the taller was weird.

They saw Soobin in night wear, his forehead covered in sweat and he seemed short of breath.

"what is it? Is something wrong Soobin?" Jungkook asked softly, looking at the mislabel condition of his gang member.

Soobin nodded his head in speed at Jungkook's question.

"RM sir is calling you both down, we don't have time. We lost it!"

"what do you mean we lost it?

"boss

-both dark spade's and black nation's headquarters at Seoul and Bussan were attacked"

Jungkook's and Taehyung's breath got stuck and they almost ran out of the room downstairs.

Soobin followed them. On the way they saw yoongi also running, and matching steps with Taehyung, Jungkook and Soobin.

"what the fuck happened Jungkook?" suga asked as they made their way downstairs, skipping a step to make it fast.

"I don't know anything" Jungkook quickly replied.

"I can't believe I'm running at 4 in morning" suga mumbled and they reached the lobby. Soobin showed them a way to the kitchen, they followed knowing where he was taking.

In the kitchen they moved to the cupboard and Soobin gave the three way. Suga took the step taking the cup which was at the end.

The cup took suga's fingerprint and a ting sound ringed across the cupboard. he pushed the back of the cupboard and it smoothly rotated on a pivot, the 4 of them made their way inside and the door got closed which can only be opened from inside and can only get open by the higher members from outside.

As the four made the way inside the lighted up room in which all the high Tec weapon and couches for sitting were present. they found Namjoon, Jin, J-hope, Y/N and Jimin already present there.

"what happened!" Taehyung yelled when he saw all of them.

"our headquarters at Seoul was attacked! I got a call from there. Kai informed that we lost most of our member which were present at that time, the documents were stolen and burnt, our system crashed! Our money got stolen. At 3 in morning it happened, we lost it! We lost everything!" Jimin shouted

"same happened with us in Busan, we are empty! We are not left with a single penny!" Namjoon gripped his head, he was going crazy. Well it was a topic of going crazy.

"Jackson?" Taehyung balled his fist and grit his teeth 

"Jackson" Y/N said, nodding her head.

Everybody's face was pale.

"one more thing, guys"

Hoseok made the new comers attention to him.

"we got a letter from Jackson; it tells us he is coming this way for you both" he mentioned Jungkook and Taehyung.

"and also" he continued "he mentioned whatever happened here, he knows everything which happened here at this mansion between us, between you both, between Namjoon and Taehyung."

"it means one thing" Jin stated

"we got a traitor here" 

----

I'm getting a writer's block, 

and according to internet mental heath quizzes I'm getting moderate depression, lol